function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
dataqdirectdataqdirect 

We need a developer to help us with modifying a custom Broadsoft CTI plugin

Can some please help?  We are willing to pay someone who can help us finish a custom modification we made to Broadsofts CTI connector for Salesforce.  About 8 months ago we hired someone on these forums to modify Broadsofts CTI connect so that we would have options on the pop up where you leave notes on the call.  These options were 3 simple radio buttons that the sales rep would check so that we would be able to run a report and see what calls were 1. live connects, 2. voicemails, and 3 no answers.  The developer we hired did about 80% of the work and then just quit.  He wont return my calls or emails and we are now stuck with a plugin that crashes all the time and has one or two other issues that I am sure will be an easy fix for someone who knows how to develop.  If your interested in making easy money and can assist me please contact me at erikm@dataqdirect.com.  

super developersuper developer

Hi,

I have 2 years experience in salesforce.com. Can you please explain me the requirement in detail.

If you need assistance in salesforce for your requirement please ping us.

Please do contact us

skypeid:dskvap

mailid:kiran@dskvap.com

UsamaRasheedUsamaRasheed

Hi,

This is to  inform that I have over 4 years of experience working with Salesforce.com platform.I specialize in following areas

• Business Analysis
  • Force.com Platform (S-controls,Visualforce,Apex,workflows,approval process etc)
  • Implementation/Training 
  • Administration

Please let me know if you require my assistance.

Best Regards,

Usama Rasheed

Force Consulting

Freelance Salesforce Consultant

M 00923334539288

SkypeID usama_rasheed

usama.rasheed@forceconsulting.co.uk

www.forceconsulting.co.uk

"On Demand Consultancy Services"

Patrick Hogan 3Patrick Hogan 3
If you're interested in taking a look at a plugin that is already developed and has a lot of advanced functionality for Broadsoft and Saleforce, you can take a look at Callinize: https://www.callinize.com/integrations/salesforce/broadsoft
Lebogang MasenyaLebogang Masenya
Hi

I am a Developer and Voice/Network engineer at Internet Solutions. I have experience in broadsoft CTI scripting however will need detailed requirements.

Regards
Lebogang Masenya
+27 824086715
lebogang.masenya@gmail.com
Chris WoodwardChris Woodward
Hi, all!

Callinize, the software mentioned by Patrick above, is now called Tenfold. And yes, it still integrates Salesforce with Broadsoft.

Tenfold's main features are click-to-dial, automatic call logging, a caller ID (screen pop-up), an analytics dashboard, and more. If you want to learn more about the integration and to request a demo, you can check this link:

https://www.tenfold.com/integrations/salesforce/broadsoft