function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JMaysJMays 

Salesforce.com Developer Needed in Los Angeles

We are looking for an experienced salesforce.com developer to build a database application to allow us to capture, manage and share data among intermal users and external partners. Database will allow for the sourcing, acquisition, management and disposition of assets and requires data modeling, form and report generation and role functionality.

Work will be performed off-site with occasional face-to-face meetings. Compensation is project-based.

Please reply with resume if interested. ....

SivaDevakiSivaDevaki

If you are open to work with a consulting firm, please contact us. We are a local San Franciso based company with global presense.

Please check our customer reviews at http://appexchange.salesforce.com/reviews?listingId=a0N30000001gMV7EAM

You can learn more about Mansa Systems at http://www.mansasys.com

You can contact us at http://www.mansasys.com/contact-mansa

super developersuper developer

If you need any Salesforce assistance on off shore development.

Please Contact us

I have 2+ years experience in salesforce as developer. I have done different apps with vfpages,apex and many sites using sfdc. I have worked with 3rd party tools for integration like (apatar, informatica, pervasive ... etc) and done integration with mysql through java.

I am ready to show you my previous work in salesforce.com. So that you will know my capabilities. And also I am ready to face any type of interview in salesforce.com (sample requirement) to prove my strength.

mbhardwajmbhardwaj

We would be interested in knowing this opportunity better and whether it is possible to work from India. In case the current requirement does not allow us to work offsite, then I would request you to advise if any other opportunities exist.
Here is a brief introduction about our company..
Softappspro.com is a market driven software company with focus in providing end-to-end solution in Information Technology and CRM (Salesforce.com). We have a dedicated, expert and certified team in Salesforce.com. Expertise and skill set of our Salesforce.com team is as follows:

1. Customization : For a BPO company which required customization of leads, writing a round robin algorithm which assigned leads to queues or owners and also connect to their proprietary telephonic software using SControl.
2. Customization : For a leading training institute in India to allow managing Cases and SLAs
3. APEX, Visualforce and Webservice: For a leading automation company to allow managing their product database, export/import into Access MDB format, connect to a webservice to analyze data and plot curves.
4. Appexchange: Global Currency Updater and Affiliate Commission Calcuator.
5. Training: All the above projects required a complete and thorough user and admin training on Salesforce.com

Besides Salesforce.com, our team expertise ranges across various development platforms and skills. For more information please visit our website http://www.softappspro.com

Feel free to connect to me in case you have any queries.

Thanks

mbhardwaj@softappspro.com

NPNP

What rate you for this position ?

I have that is contact position.

Thanks 

SWGuruSWGuru

If this is a project based opportunity, I'm your gal!  I'm based in Santa Clarita.

Recent examples of data sharing with the use of adapters and creation of custom SQL tables and views - credit limit, available credit balance, credit status, invoice balance and detail are visible to the sales organization in salesforce.com from the ERP application.  Account and hierarchy ownership is pushed from salesforce.com to the ERP environment.  Commission information is shared across both environments.  Time booked against cases is pushed to both the ERP and HR systems for compensation, productivity analysis and costing.

Additional salesforce.com experience include case management and service cloud deployment.  Work flows, escalations, customer portal, entitlement management and custom objects.  Sales enhancements encompass approval levels, custom objects for invoice and receivable balances, multiple page layouts for various opportunity types, complex commission and commission splits and creation of record types to allow account and opportunity locking.