function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ebaraanebaraan 

Salesforce Contractor Needed ASAP in Santa Monica area!

Description:

We are a 400+ employee company hiring for a Salesforce Systems Analyst with advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM. The candidate will understand the needs of the Sales, Finance and Product teams to create requirements and assist in maintaining a development schedule for the portfolio.  This person will work with internal and external teams to manage expectations and to guarantee timely releases of Salesforce deliverables, including reporting and dashboard creation.  

Responsibilities:

• Maintain and enhance Salesforce.com CRM.
  • Construct and implement solution for integration of supplemental tools with Salesforce.com.
  • Conduct business systems analysis and design, data modeling, process flow modeling, and process re-engineering.
  • Work with business users to understand needs and identify and create clear functional requirements.
  • Construct and implement Salesforce Reporting solutions for Sales, Finance, and Product teams. 
  • Ensure all product implementations are met on time, within budget and are in agreement with specifications

Required skills:

• High level of attention to detail.
  • Understanding of complex data modeling and analytics.
  • Demonstrated ability to create Salesforce Reporting tools.
  • Advanced knowledge and proficiency with Salesforce.com Administration and Setup.
gmaier@ioniasolutions.comgmaier@ioniasolutions.com

While you are looking for a FT/Employee, we would love to work with your company on a staff augmentation/project basis.

Sometimes, companies that originally wanted a FT hire found out that an outsourced consultant solution was: more effective and flexible, less costly,  scalable and had no risk turnover risk.

Here is a link for a high end developer/architect, Joe Gaska, head of Ionia’s SFDC and CRM Practice.      He is indicative of the talent we have on staff. We have a range of talent with various price structures according to your needs.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/joegaska

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks for your time and consideration in responding when you have a moment.

Greg Maier

(617) 835-1530

gmaier@ioniasolutions.com

Ionia Solutions

http://www.IoniaSolutions.com

Building your information pipelines – Ionia            

CK2011CK2011

Hi,

My Expertise in Salesforce include:
· Best Practices
· Technical Architecture and Solution Design
· Integration with external applications
· Develop Proof of Concept
· Project Management
· Apex, Visual force, Sites, Webservices, Salesforce.com API, Data Migration, Custom app development, Application packaging, Customer Portal, Partner Portal, Mobile Application, Adobe Flex, Flash Builder.
· Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs
· Creation & implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Page Layouts, Related Lists, Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Sharing Rules, Outbound/Inbound Messages
· Force.com sites development
· Integration using salesforce APIs
· Data migration and manipulation using Salesforce tools
· Unit tests code coverage and deployments
· User training, and Deployment
. Salesforce Integration with different Social Networking Sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
I have around 5 years of experience in Salesforce Customization and Configuration, and I also have a huge team for Salesforce Development.

I would like to work with you and give you our best services from India.

Please contact for more details.

Warm Regards,
Charu Kumar
E-mail: kumar.charu2009@gmail.com

Salesforce Admin AvailableSalesforce Admin Available

Hi,

We have a Salesforce Certified Administrator currently available for contract work. He can relocate to Santa Monica, CA.

Please email me at siddharth@resourcebulls.com and I can send you his resume.

Thanks,

Sid