function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
cjjcjj 

Leverage Salesforce for Good: Experienced Consutlanta Wanted for Full Time Position

Do you get excited about the power of salesforce to change the way people work and what organizations can achieve? If you geek out on the power of the platform and would love to leverage it for good causes, we want you at ifPeople! ifPeople, located in Atlanta, GA, drives innovation in the enterprises leading the change to a sustainable economy through relationship-centric business systems.  We’re growing our salesforce practice and need are hiring a lead CRM Consultant to drive innovation, growth and success in this exciting area of practice that engages nonprofits, higher education, and green businesses.

If you want to be part of a team committed to making the world a better place and you are a flexible, proficient Saleforce implementor, we are looking for you! 

For more or to apply: http://www.ifpeople.net/about/work/crm-consultant

santhoshsvucasanthoshsvuca

Hi,

I am a salesforce developer. I do not have any prior industrial experience but I have got sufficient knowledge in visual force, Apex triggers and salesforce related tools(eclipse,data loader,import wizard, sf explorer etc).I am also pretty much good at admin and config side (workflow rules, validation rules, approval process, profiles,security, reports,dashboards etc). I have done my masters project in salesforce. I am a fresh graduate seeking for an opportunity. 
Please let me know if you consider giving me a chance. If given me a chance I can definitely prove myself.

Thanks & Regards,
Santhosh.

santhoshsvuca@gmail.com