function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
barfsurferbarfsurfer 

Freelance Apex Expert needed for ~2 Month job in Orange County, CA

My team just received funding for a project to develop a custom front-end solution in salesforce.com.  We need someone with great experience in apex, database, and visuaforce to come in and create a solution for us.  This is probably a 2 month gig working for BeckmanCoulter, one of Orange County's largest companies and a leader in healthcare.  We would prefer someone local, but would consider remote if you've really got the skills!  Please reply to this thread if you're interested and we can start the conversation.

mm123mm123

Please drop an email to discuss, we can help you.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

NORTHNORTH

Dear Hiring Manager,

ForceBrain.com would like to extend our vast network of Salesforce professionals to help aid your search for a Force.com Apex developer.                  .

Established in 2008, ForceBrain.com has become the #1 most popular Salesforce consulting partner (AppExchange 2010).  We manage an all-star team of Salesforce Consultants, Force.com Developers, and Technical Architects.

Please feel free to call or email and I can tell you more about how ForceBrain.com can help.

All the best,

Jason Lohrentz

jlohrentz@forcebrain.com

(415) 891-7227

pradyprady

Hello,

I am available to take up the work. Let me know a suitable time to discuss this further.

Regards

kris

pradykris@gmail.com

Mike0001Mike0001

Experience - 6 years of salesforce.com development (Apex, Visualforce, Java, Trigger, etc..)

Certifed - yes

Available - immediately

Rate - $25/hr

Work location - Remote (within USA)

Contact - vignette75@gmail.com

Thanks

barfsurferbarfsurfer

Thanks for the replies everyone!  I'll be reaching out to you directly over the next few days to tell you more about the project and see if we have a good fit.

--Jay Hunter

Force.comForce.com

Hello,

Astrea Infotech provides Force.com services.We have extensive expertise of working in Visualforce and Apex.

If you are open to have some one support your work remotely, kindly get in touch with us at pmathur at astreait dot com.

Regards,

Pragati Mathur

Astrea Infotech

WilmaFWilmaF

Hi,

We are a Salesforce developement team situated in Bangalore, India.

Please let me know the details of the project. We are currently available to take up projects.

Also, please share your contacts so that i can mail you my work profile.

Thank you.

jarcardinijarcardini

Hello, I'm a entrepreneur who have a small company. We are experts in force.com development. I'm interested in a businees relationship. We are expert in building force.com apps that run fast.
Hourly cost: 15usd
Fell free to add me to skype to discuss further: jarcardini

Hello, I'm a entrepreneur who have a small company. We are experts in force.com development. I'm interested in a businees relationship. We are expert in building force.com apps that run fast.
Hourly cost: 15usd
Fell free to add me to skype to discuss further: jarcardini