function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MyoNicoleMyoNicole 

Seeking: Affordable Salesforce consultant for custom field set up and more

We are a small Seattle based company and are transitioning over to Salesforce. We are looking for a consultant to be available for contact by phone and e-mail/IM to answer our how-to questions, as we create custom fields and dashboards to import our legacy CRM notes and Quickbooks data. We would like to develop a relationship with a single consultant or small tight-knit team to be able to ask questions or send custom work as the need arises. We would prefer someone in PST, so our hours coincide. Would consider others as well , as long as deadlines can be met.

ccuevasccuevas

Hi MyoNicole,

We've been doing more than 200 Salesforce and force.com implementation in the past few years, and I would love to give you a demo of a lot of work that we've done in the platform. 

We offer an hour of cost-free consultation, so whether you move forward with us or not, you'll be able to receive valuable insights from us for free.

We are located in San Mateo, California, so we are in PST timezone.

Please contact me anytime.

Regards,

Carmela Cuevas

ccuevas@forcebrain.com

(650) 513-1668

ForceBrain.com

SFDCCertifiedDevSFDCCertifiedDev

Hello,

Please contact me victorforyou@gmail.com to discuss your requirements.

Regards,

SFDBadminSFDBadmin

My name is Jami Vernon and I have been an independent Salesforce Administrator and Analyst for the last two years. I am located in California. I would be very interested in discussing this opportunity with you.

Please contact me at 949-350-8594

Thank you,

Jami Vernon

HBroseHBrose

Hi,

I'm interested in your consulting position.  I have three years of exerience as a Salesforce.com administrator.  Below is a short list of my qualifications:

• Creating reports, configuring and maintaining database; including updating the system with all relevant features and capabilities
  • Maintaining data integrity
  • Creating user roles and hierarchies, workflow and validation rules, and triggers involving e-mail alerts and user prompts
  • Creating custom fields, buttons, relationships and reports
  • Integrations with Salesforce.com partners such as Constant Contact
  • Created and implemented leads, sales and campaign processes and management including creating all necessary reporting tools; reports, dashboards etc
  • Created and implemented all training materials and efforts regarding Salesforce.com

My rates are $50 an hour. I look forward to hearing from you.

Heidi Brose

heidimbrose@gmail.com

206-409-9948