function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CHJonesCHJones 

Need a Freelance Developer for a "Trigger" Project - Other opportunities

Hi All,

We're a small start-up and don't have a lot of technical staff - and there's one big SF.com project we want to do - but do not have the technical stuff to pull off in a quality way.

I need a developer who can basically set up a custom program for us.

I can provide more detailed description, but in effect what we want is as follows:
- Customer completes a form which creates a new record in SF (this we can already do!!)
- That action triggers a succession of automated emails, daily - for 30 days or UNTIL the user buys the product (is converted from a lead in SF.com to a Contact.)

- The emails must be personalized (Name fields, etc.) to that individual, and we should be able to test this thing in advance to make sure it works.

Anyone out there up for assisting with this project? We have budget and a schedule which I am happy to discuss with qualified developers.

I will need some sort of references. Hope you understand!!

Thanks,

--CHJones

mm123mm123

Hi,

We are interested to discuss this Project, please drop an email with your contact details.

Regards,

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

HarpurHarpur

We can do this for you. Please send me your contact information and I can go ahead and set up a requirements call.

Patty

patty.parsons@successobjects.com

www.successobjects.com

SFDCConsultant.ax449SFDCConsultant.ax449

Hello CH,

If you are a start-up, why did you choose SFDC?  There are much better solutions for small businesses (i.e. the value returned is greater than the cost). 

I am an independent consult with more than 20 years of experience and specialize in helping companies of all sizes make the right technology decisions.

If you would like to learn more please call me directly at (415) 680-3162.

Thank you,

Michael

SFDC Expert.ax410SFDC Expert.ax410
I can do your requirements in just $20 USD per hour. For more information just send an email at sfdcmaster@gmail.com
SelectedPartnerSelectedPartner

Hi CHJones,

We have experience in the "triggered email" projects, can you send me an email with your contact information?

Thank you

service@Celnet.com.cn 

Message Edited by SelectedPartner on 08-18-2009 06:31 PM
RitwikRitwik

Hello,

We have integrated a website with SalesForce and the project had a lot of 'triggers' for different purposes like invoicing, creating opportunities, creating tasks etc. 

We can help you with your project. Please drop me an email (madhu@ritwik.com) and we can discuss this in detail. I believe we can provide what you are looking for cost-effectively and also be available to support the application thereafter.

- Madhu

DuttonDutton

I can't believe there have been this many responses with no one bothering to mention that apex development is not needed for the functionality you are requesting. It sounds like you need an functional consultant more than you need a developer. A coded solution will have to be maintained with coding, whereas using the standard interface will allow you to customize the solution yourself as what you want evolves over time.

You already seem to be using web-to-lead to capture the leads. You just need to set up some time-dependent workflow and email templates. Let me know if you want training in how to do this, or if you prefer, if you want it done for you. 

Best regards,

Dutton

AspiraTech.net

SFDC Expert.ax410SFDC Expert.ax410

Dutton,

Prior to write here, did you recheck that the following required functionality can be implemented without Apex ...

That action triggers a succession of automated emails, daily - for 30 days or UNTIL the user buys the product (is converted from a lead in SF.com to a Contact.)

??

DuttonDutton
Yes. Where he describes the criteria for stopping the emails as "is converted from a lead in SF.com to a Contact" the solution becomes possible with standard workflow. The criteria just needs to include "Is converted" not being true.
salesforceguy.ax794salesforceguy.ax794

Hi, I have more than 3 yrs of experience in salesforce. I have worked in many projects till date.Please consider me as an option as I can save a lot of your time!!

Thanks,

Prashant

kum09kum09

Hi,
My Expertise include:
·  Best Practices
·  Technical Architecture and Solution Design
·  Integration with external applications
·  Develop Proof of Concept
·  Project Management
·  Apex, Visual force, Sites, Webservices, Salesforce.com API, Data Migration, Custom app development, Application packaging, Customer Portal, Partner Portal, Mobile Application, Adobe Flex, Flash Builder.
·  Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs
·  Creation & implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Page Layouts, Related Lists, Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Sharing Rules, Outbound/Inbound Messages
·  Force.com sites development
·  Integration using salesforce APIs
·  Data migration and manipulation using Salesforce tools
·  Unit tests code coverage and deployments
·  User training, and Deployment
I have around 5 years of experience in Salesforce Customization and Configuration.
Please contact us for more details.
Warm Regards,
Charu Kumar
E-mail: kumar.charu2009@gmail.com
Skype id: charukumar09

kum09kum09

Hi , 
We are located in India. But we have excellent resources for Salesforce and we can give you best quality work at best prices in Industry. 
Our Expertise include: 
· Best Practices 
· Technical Architecture and Solution Design 
· Integration with external applications 
· Develop Proof of Concept 
· Project Management 
. Quote generation
· Apex, Visual force, Sites, Webservices, Salesforce.com API, Data Migration, Custom app development, Application packaging, Customer Portal, Partner Portal, Mobile Application, Adobe Flex, Flash Builder. 
· Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs 
· Creation & implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Page Layouts, Related Lists, Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Sharing Rules, Outbound/Inbound Messages 
· Force.com sites development 
· Integration using salesforce APIs 
· Data migration and manipulation using Salesforce tools 
· Unit tests code coverage and deployments 
· User training, and Deployment 
Please contact us for more details. 
Warm Regards, 
Charu Kumar 
E-mail: kumar.charu2009@gmail.com 
Skype id: charukumar09  

miha198206miha198206

Hi,

I'd like to work with you. Please, provide me your description to start discussion about project.
A few words about me:

I am a senior certified administrator and developer in Salesforce.com platform. I work in IT industry for already 12 years. I am looking for opportunities to work as an administrator and developer in projects on Force.com platform. My experience in Salesforce.com is 4 years. I have a certificate ‘Certified Force.com Developer’.
I have done a lot of Salesforce.com projects including a difficult complex projects and Salesforce consulting. I am client-oriented and I am very passionate about projects what I do.
I always recommend a better ways to realize the client's needs.
I suggest  my clients qualitative, quick work and affordable price.

Also I have a wide experience and knowledge in websites development including ASP.NET 3.5, MVC, Web Services, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS and integration with a lot of applications. I am able to make integrations of SalesForce.com with other applications using web services or other approaches.

My clients are from USA, Canada, Netherlands, Australia and Germany.

If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,
Mikhail Ivanov

email: mikhail.ivanov@itasabc.com