function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Melbourne StartupMelbourne Startup 

Looking for Salesforce and Force.com Developers (preferably Australia based)

We are currently looking for certified / experienced Force.com developer(s) with APEX and VisualForce expertise.

We are a startup company with exciting opportunities to develop innovative custom apps on the Force platform. 

Preference will be given to Australia / Melbourne-based developers, but offshore interest is also welcome.

Please reply with your resume highlighting strengths and expertise in the area. 

SivaDevakiSivaDevaki

We have an offshore center in India and currently helping customers from Australia too.

Please check our success stories at ->

http://www.mansasys.com/customers#success

Customer reviews at ->

http://appexchange.salesforce.com/reviews?listingId=a0N30000001gMV7EAM

Please contact us at info (at) mansasys (dot) com

Dskvap.ax969Dskvap.ax969

Our technical people can handle your project in a best way to provide flexible solutions at each level of usage of the system. We have experienced people who dealt lump sum(More than 50) of salesforce.com projects which includes configuration apex coding, visual force coding, packaged apps, integration with external system using custom development, and intermediate tools like (Informatica, apatar etc.,) data migration etc. Our deliverables include requirement business matrix techniques, design documents, unit test scripts, user acceptance test scripts, deployment plan, and application user guide

We have an experienced team of 2 years in salesforce CRM,
Please give us your mode of contact for further details.
please give us detailed description regarding this requirement. Can we have your mode of contact.

Thanks.

sfdc help.ax1051sfdc help.ax1051

Hi,

I do have 8 years of experiance in IT Industry as a system analyst along with development experience.

I had experience with multiple end to end salesforce Implementations along with Integration projects.

I am very good in requirements understanding and converting them into tchincal specs and implementation.

So far I have implemented about 15 salesforce projects included customization, written APEX, Visualforce, integrated with web applications using SOAP and REST API and integrated with 3rd party tools (Cognos, Big Machines, Salegene, Hoovers, Informatica, CastIron, Quick Books etc.,).

Please fell free to reach me at +1(408) 659-6406 to discuss more.

Qualification & Certifications:

Master of Scince in Computer Scince & Engineering from Top US University

I live in USA. But, I never had issues with my clients working remotely.

MBA752010MBA752010

I am based in Sydney.

I am certified Force.com developer with 3 years experience in APEX and VisualForce . I would be please to have a chat about your Project. 

Best Regards

WilmaFWilmaF

Hello,

We are a cloud computing company situated in Bangalore, India. We take up outsourced projects which we develop in-house and implement at cost effective rates. We have 3+years experience in developing and implementing various projects in SalesForce. We also develop facebook application, google apps and have experience in various app integrations with Salesfocre.

This is with regards to your post on the discussion board. We are looking for outsourced contracts in Force.com.

Looking forward to this opportunity and a potential future tie-up for more projects. Please feel free to get in touch with me for any queries.

Please share your contact details so that i can mail you our work profile. Thank you.

Mobile:                    +91 98453 88515

Skype id:                wilma.fernandes1

Email:                      wilma.fernandes@riverdale.co.in

CK2011CK2011

Hi,

I am working as a Project Lead in V2 Solutions - India -Mumbai Office (www.v2solutions.com).

Our Expertise in Salesforce include:
· Best Practices
· Technical Architecture and Solution Design
· Integration with external applications
· Develop Proof of Concept
· Project Management
· Apex, Visual force, Sites, Webservices, Salesforce.com API, Data Migration, Custom app development, Application packaging, Customer Portal, Partner Portal, Mobile Application, Adobe Flex, Flash Builder.
· Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs
· Creation & implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Page Layouts, Related Lists, Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Sharing Rules, Outbound/Inbound Messages
· Force.com sites development
· Integration using salesforce APIs
· Data migration and manipulation using Salesforce tools
· Unit tests code coverage and deployments
· User training, and Deployment
. Salesforce Integration with different Social Networking Sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
I have around 5 years of experience in Salesforce Customization and Configuration, and I also have a huge team for Salesforce Development.

We would like to work with you and give you our best services from India.

Please contact us for more details.

Warm Regards,
Charu Kumar
E-mail: charu.kumar@in.v2solutions.com