function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NORTHNORTH 

HIRING: Force.com Developer & Technical Architect (San Mateo, CA)

This position requires the ability to lead the design, architecture, and development for SalesForce.com CRM solutions. You must have hands on experience and deep functional and technical knowledge of the SalesForce.com platform.   Be able to mentor technical team members on the process and deliver excellent presentation, technical design, and architecture documentation. Work with business representatives, business analysts to quickly understand requirements and advocate platform best practices

Responsibilities

• Hands on Force.com developer with the ability to step back from the code and perform detailed analysis of business and write technical & design specifications.
  • Specific capability in creating data models, data maps, specifications, and communicating architectural decisions with clients.
  • Create development and integration test plans.

Requirements

• Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Force.com developer.
  • Developer on at least 8 Force.com projects.
  • Proficient with the Force.com Developer Toolkit including: Apex, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA, & Metadata APIs.
  • Expert knowledge of how to work within the the limitations of the Salesforce.com platform, including governor limits, code coverage, etc...
  • Experience integrating the Salesforce platform with other systems, whether it is using the web services API, restful API, or http post.
  • Experience with Salesforce.com Administration (User, Roles, Profile, Workflows, Approval Process, Relationship Object, Page Layout, Validation rules, Field sharing and Security, Company profile, Email2Case, MassEmail) 
  • Good knowledge and working experience in development & implementation of multiple SFDC projects
  • Excellent team player with solid communication skills.
  • Experience in keeping the peace, and managing a team towards successful goal achievement.
  • Thrive in a startup organization / entrepreneurial environment.
  • Outgoing team player with excellent communication skills.
  • Very strong attention to detail.
  • Take direction well.

Preferred Skills

• SQL, SOQL, and RDBMS experience preferred.
  • XML, CSS, HTML, Javascript, J-Query, etc...
  • Understanding of the entire SDLC and various methodologies.
  • You have a good sense of humor, are tough-skinned, and handle stress well.
  • You have experience in keeping the peace, and managing a team towards successful goal achievement. 

Interested?

ABOUT FORCEBRAIN.COM

• Established in 2008, ForceBrain.com has become the #1 most popular Salesforce consulting partner (AppExchange 2010).
  • We manage an allstar team of Salesforce Consultants, Force.com Developers, and Technical Architects to design, develop, deploy, and support cloud solutions for nearly every vertical.
  • We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, opportunity for continuous education & salesforce certifications, flexible working hours, tools for working remotely, casual dress at the office, quarterly company outings, and subsidized beverage and snack center.
  • In 2010, ForceBrain.com became certified as a B-Corporation, recognizing the transparency in which we run our organization and our accountability in giving back. 

super developersuper developer

Hi,

I have 2+ years experience in salesforce as developer. I have done different apps and many sites using sfdc. I have worked with 3rd party tools for integration like (apatar, informatica, pervasive ... etc) and done integration with mysql through java, integration with campaign monitors through webservices.

I am ready to show you my previous work in salesforce.com. So that you will know my capabilities. And also I am ready to face any type of interview in salesforce.com (sample requirement) to prove my strength. 

Please do contact us

on Skype:dskvap

mail:kiran@dskvap.com

AlanaAlana

Hi,

I understand you are currently looking for a FTE but until you find that person we’d be happy to assist your organization in a staff augmentation/project basis. 

We’re a salesforce.com consulting company with resources across the US as well as offshore.  We can provide cost effective and flexible solutions to your resource needs.

If you’d like to discuss this as a potential option please reach out to me at:

Alana Kaselitz

alana.kaselitz@hisoft.com

(415) 279-1317

A quick snapshot about hiSoft (NASDAQ: HSFT)

•         Certified SFDC, Eloqua, BigMachines partner since 2004
  •         Onshore and Offshore resources
  •         Cost effective blended bill rates
  •         1000+ projects completed
  •         End to end cloud implementation services include:

.                          Project Management
.                          Configuration/Administration
.                          Development (Apex/Visualforce/etc)
.                          Integration
.                          Cloud RoadMap Development and Strategic Assessments

Kristy SmithKristy Smith

We're still accepting applications. Please send your resume at jobs@forcebrain.com