function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
HR-1on1Academic TutorsHR-1on1Academic Tutors 

SalesForce Developer Needed! Total Comp $150K

ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:

• Responsible for design and development for highly complex or critical projects involving batch or real-time data access, transformation and movement across heterogeneous technologies and platforms
• Analyzing business and/ or client processes and practices to identify and recommend opportunities for enhancement
• Identifying, summarizing and translating current and future data requirements into metrics (I.e. volumetric, latency requirements, SLA) to define overarching ETL architecture
• Maintaining an understanding of guidelines and standards as well as industry leading practices sufficient to ensure adherence of ETL designs
• Interpreting business requirements and design application solution
• Assessing work and information flows to identify and recommend appropriate solutions
• Providing overall solutions to complex application problems

QUALIFICATIONS:

• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• At least 3 years experience using Apex Classes / Controllers, Apex Triggers, and Visual Force pages
• Expert APEX coder (skilled at developing against 3rd party web services (using callouts), using Salesforce triggers, batch APEX, scheduled APEX, session management)
• Advanced Salesforce user and administrator skills (including using permissions, queues, email handlers, mass email, security setup, views, page layouts)
• Strong web development skills including CSS, JavaScript, DHTML, HTML, XML, AJAX, jQuery Plus
• Previous experience building, deploying and maintaining large AppExchange Apps (>30k lines of code)
• Excellent Eclipse knowledge and experience in conjunction with Salesforce plugin for deployments
• Previous experience opening Salesforce.com bugs (troubleshooting etc) and submitting to business unit, tracking and following up
• Experience in Visualforce Sites, Workflow, SOQL/SOCL, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, and Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs.
• Expert knowledge of relational databases and data modeling.
• Expert knowledge troubleshooting existing code.

super developersuper developer

Hi,

If you need any offshore salesforce assistance please ping us.

I have 2+ years experience in salesforce as developer. I have done different apps and many sites using sfdc. I have worked with 3rd party tools for integration like (apatar, informatica, pervasive ... etc) and done integration with mysql through java. I have done integration using web services(http callouts) with paypal,authorize.net, campaign monitors. I have hands one experience in apex code, vfpages.

I am ready to show you my previous work in salesforce.com. So that you will know my capabilities. And also I am ready to face any type of interview in salesforce.com (sample requirement) to prove my strength. 

Please do contact us

on Skype:radhika.dskvap

mail: radhika_y@dskvap.com

gmaier@ioniasolutions.comgmaier@ioniasolutions.com

While you are looking for a FT/Employee, we would love to work with your company on a staff augmentation/project basis. Sometimes, companies that originally wanted a FT hire found out that an outsourced consultant solution was: more effective and flexible, less costly,  scalable and had no risk turnover risk.

Here is a link for a high end developer/architect, Joe Gaska, head of Ionia’s SFDC and CRM Practice.      He is indicative of the talent we have on staff. We have a range of talent with various price structures according to your needs.  http://www.linkedin.com/in/joegaska

Additionally, here is some general info of our company and services. Ionia Solutions is a Certified Salesforce.com Consulting Partner located in Cambridge, MA.   We have been in business for 7 years and have 15 FT architects, analysts and developers as well as 30 Certified off-shore developer partners. We have done 100’s of projects of varying size and scope.

Specifically, we help companies use Salesforce.com more efficiently and effectively, track marketing efforts more accurately and increase revenue by providing the following Suite of Services:

- Salesforce.com   Consulting
- Salesforce.com   Implementation & Customization
- Salesforce.com   Custom Application Development
- Salesforce.com   ERP Integration, Interface Development
- Salesforce.com   Remote Admin, Training and Support

Recently, we have been helping many customers with customized reporting, Force.com application development, partner portal development, and ERP-SFDC integration.

Please feel free to call me to call or email to schedule a time to speak with one of our Business Analysts, Architects or Developers to see how we might be able to help your company with any of their CRM needs.

Sincerely,

Greg Maier

(617) 835-1530

gmaier@ioniasolutions.com

Ionia Solutions

http://www.IoniaSolutions.com
Building your information pipelines – Ionia            

AlanaAlana

Hi,

I understand you are currently looking for a FTE but until you find that person we’d be happy to assist your organization in a staff augmentation/project basis. 

We’re a salesforce.com consulting company with resources across the US as well as offshore.  We can provide cost effective and flexible solutions to your resource needs.

If you’d like to discuss this as a potential option please reach out to me at:

Alana Kaselitz

alana.kaselitz@hisoft.com

(415) 279-1317

A quick snapshot about hiSoft (NASDAQ: HSFT)

•         Certified SFDC, Eloqua, BigMachines partner since 2004
  •         Onshore and Offshore resources
  •         Cost effective blended bill rates
  •         1000+ projects completed
  •         End to end cloud implementation services include:

.                          Project Management
.                          Configuration/Administration
.                          Development (Apex/Visualforce/etc)
.                          Integration

.                          Cloud RoadMap Development and Strategic Assessments

mshelmanmshelman

Please give your location and email or other contact info.

Thanks,

Mike

super developersuper developer

Hi MIke,

Our location is India.

mail:radhika_y@dskvap.com

I have 2+ years experience as a salesforce developer.

Ensemble CRMEnsemble CRM

Drop me a line to discuss your requirements and fit.

thanks

Curtis

curtis@faststartit.com