function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sandragssandrags 

Need developer who can develop in Spanish and has non-profit and StarterPack experience

I am searching on behalf of a non-profit operating in Mexico that is implementing Salesforce. Most users speak Spanish.  It would be better if the development were done in Spanish and then translated into English instead of my developing in English and then having it translated.  The work will be done with native SF, apex and VF NOT required. 

Contact me if you can do it or know someone who can:

Sandra Schanzer

Dorset Consulting

sschanzer@dorsetconsulting.com

gmaier@ioniasolutions.comgmaier@ioniasolutions.com

Sandra,

I am responding to your post on the SFDC Developer Posting Board. We have bilingual project managers here stateside as well as developers in South America too. We would love to help you with your project needs.

Here is some general info on our services. Ionia is a Certified Salesforce.com Consulting Partner located in Cambridge, MA. We have been in business for 7 years and have 15 FT architects, analysts and developers as well as 30 Certified off-shore developer partners. We have done 100’s of projects of varying size and scope. Specifically, we help companies use Salesforce.com more efficiently and effectively, track marketing efforts more accurately and increase revenue by providing the following Suite of Services:

- Salesforce.com   Consulting

- Salesforce.com   Implementation & Customization

- Salesforce.com   Custom Application Development

- Salesforce.com   ERP Integration (SAP, Oracle, QAD)

- Salesfroce.com   Portal Development

- Salesforce.com   Remote Admin, Training and Support

Please send me an email or call so we can set up a discovery/intro call to learn more about your specific project needs, timeframe and budget.

Thanks,

Greg Maier

(617) 835-1530

gmaier@ioniasolutions.com

Ionia Corporation

http://www.IoniaSolutions.com
Building your information pipelines – Ionia