function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
DdotBdotDdotBdot 

Hiring Junior Developers!

Synaptic Advisory Partners, a Salesforce.com Consulting Partner, develops scalable, cloud-based applications and synergistic solutions for our client's business challenges.

This is an exciting time for Synaptic as we continue to grow at a rapid pace. As we work to meet the needs of our clients, we are actively looking to expand our team by adding strong, technically oriented development experts. Our objective is to add business knowledge and technical depth to our team to satisfy current demand and better position ourselves for the future.

Position Description

Synaptic Advisory Partners is hiring a full time Junior Developer to assist with designing cloud based application for our clients.  Synaptic’s Junior Developers are exposed to our entire software development life cycle.  We invest heavily in our Junior Developers to enhance their skill set.  Our Junior Developers have the opportunity to work with many different types of applications and integrations.  Synaptic is an extremely collaborative organization where you will have the opportunity to work closely with a team of growing and experienced developers.  If you have an interest in putting your developer career on the fast track then Synaptic’s Junior Developer position is the one for you.  We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated self-starters and can effectively manage implementation, organization, configuration and problem resolution. 

Position Requirements

• Full time employee, on site in Annapolis, MD
  • Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
  • 2+ years of development experience
  • Expertise in object-oriented programming languages
  • Must be able to adapt to dynamic work environment
  • Some travel required
  • Prepared to excel in a young, fast paced organization

We are interested in hearing about your experience!  Contact us today at careers@synapticap.com  and please attach of copy of your resume, cover letter, eligibility to work in the U.S., and salary requirements.

RikinRikin

Dear Sir/Madam,

I recently heard about a job posting on facebook Synaptic AP community for a Junior Developer position. I believe, I have the qualifications for this position. I have a Masters degree in Information Management from University of Maryland, College Park. I have also worked as a Systems Analyst for one of the University of Maryland branch library (Shady Grove)  for two years. I maintained the library website, developed Course Reserves System and Library Statistics Gathering System using using PHP, mySQL, HTML and CSS, designed LibGuides and provided customer service to patrons. I have developed a Lab Management System using JSP and MySQL.
Sincerely,
Rikin J. Parekh

super developersuper developer

Hi,

If you need offshore development please ping us.

I have 2+ years experience in salesforce as developer. I have done different apps and many sites using sfdc. I have worked with 3rd party tools for integration like (apatar, informatica, pervasive ... etc) and done integration with mysql through java.

I am ready to show you my previous work in salesforce.com. So that you will know my capabilities. And also I am ready to face any type of interview in salesforce.com (sample requirement) to prove my strength. 

Please do contact us

on Skype:dskvap

Waiting for your reply.