function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
c.g.sc.g.s 

LOOKING FOR WORK? ADVANCED CUSTOM REPORT FILTERS -- APEX

Salesforce ISV Partner needing immediate help manipulating force.com AppExchange program.

Goal is to have Salesforce Dashboards Customized.  Client is using Dashboards and Reports for BI on large database.  Client is a salesforce ISV partner.

The native salesforce dashboards are not providing needed flexibility in defining date ranges because of limitations on the supporting report infrastructure.

Visualizations need to provide:
1.  Non Standard Date Based Visualizations Such as "Same Day of Week Year 1 vs. Year 2. Chart visualizations.
2.  Visualizations that persist by user by date ranges user selects.

Client has spent time on solutions and would be willing to present current status of efforts.

Client is submitting RFP because of a time deliverable and looking for very specific development by developers that have expertise in DeveloperForce, Salesforce Report, Dashboards, Object Creation, Visual Force, and APEX programming and a detailed knowledge of Master Child Relationships.

super developersuper developer

Hi,

We have experience in reports and dashboard.

I have 2+ years experience in salesforce as developer. I have done different apps and many sites using sfdc. I have worked with 3rd party tools for integration like (apatar, informatica, pervasive ... etc) and done integration with mysql through java.

I am ready to show you my previous work in salesforce.com. So that you will know my capabilities. And also I am ready to face any type of interview in salesforce.com (sample requirement) to prove my strength. 

Please do contact us

on Skype:dskvap

mm123mm123

Please drop an email  to discuss.We can help you for this requirement.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

gmaier@ioniasolutions.comgmaier@ioniasolutions.com

Here is an overview of our company and our services, please let me know if we can be of assistance in helping you with your listed Salesforce.com needs.

Ionia is a Certified Salesforce.com Consulting Partner located in Cambridge, MA. We have been in business for 7 years and have 15 FT architects, analysts and developers as well as 30 Certified off-shore developer partners. We have done 100’s of projects of varying size and scope. Specifically, we help companies use Salesforce.com more efficiently and effectively, track marketing efforts more accurately and increase revenue by providing the following Suite of Services:

- Salesforce.com   Consulting

- Salesforce.com   Implementation & Customization

- Salesforce.com   Custom Application Development

- Salesforce.com   ERP Integration (SAP, Oracle, QAD)

- Salesfroce.com   Portal Development

- Salesforce.com   Remote Admin, Training and Support

Do you have time for a discovery call Wed or Thursday to discuss your project needs?

Here is my contact info for your reference.

Thanks,

Greg Maier

Ionia Corporation

gmaier@ioniasolutions.com

617-835-1530

Ionia Corporation

http://www.IoniaSolutions.com

Building your information pipelines – Ionia 

CK2011CK2011

Hi,

I am working as a Project Lead in V2 Solutions - India -Mumbai Office (www.v2solutions.com).

Our Expertise in Salesforce include:
· Best Practices
· Technical Architecture and Solution Design
· Integration with external applications
· Develop Proof of Concept
· Project Management
· Apex, Visual force, Sites, Webservices, Salesforce.com API, Data Migration, Custom app development, Application packaging, Customer Portal, Partner Portal, Mobile Application, Adobe Flex, Flash Builder.
· Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs
· Creation & implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Page Layouts, Related Lists, Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Sharing Rules, Outbound/Inbound Messages
· Force.com sites development
· Integration using salesforce APIs
· Data migration and manipulation using Salesforce tools
· Unit tests code coverage and deployments
· User training, and Deployment
. Salesforce Integration with different Social Networking Sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
I have around 5 years of experience in Salesforce Customization and Configuration, and I also have a huge team for Salesforce Development.

We would like to work with you and give you our best services from India.

Please contact us for more details.

Warm Regards,
Charu Kumar
E-mail: charu.kumar@in.v2solutions.com