function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ValliValli 

Need Experienced SFDC Consultant in Korea - Urgent

We need a SFDC Consultant immediately in Korea

If anyone interested , please post your contact details

super developersuper developer

Hi,

If you need offshore development please ping us.

I have 2+ years experience in salesforce as developer. I have done different apps and many sites using sfdc. I have worked with 3rd party tools for integration like (apatar, informatica, pervasive ... etc) and done integration with mysql through java.

I am ready to show you my previous work in salesforce.com. So that you will know my capabilities. And also I am ready to face any type of interview in salesforce.com (sample requirement) to prove my strength. 

Please do contact us

on Skype:dskvap

Hi,

If you need offshore development please ping us.

I have 2+ years experience in salesforce as developer. I have done different apps and many sites using sfdc. I have worked with 3rd party tools for integration like (apatar, informatica, pervasive ... etc) and done integration with mysql through java.

I am ready to show you my previous work in salesforce.com. So that you will know my capabilities. And also I am ready to face any type of interview in salesforce.com (sample requirement) to prove my strength. 

Please do contact us

on Skype:dskvap

mail:kiran@dskvap.com

Waiting for your reply.

MeginfoMeginfo

Hi,

We can help.

Please contact me at noam.haberfeld@meginfo.com

Thanks.

krishnanpradipkrishnanpradip

Hi,

I am a salesforce developer with 2 yrs exp. You can reach me at pradip@cm-focus.com

Thanks

Pradip

MRosiMRosi

Experienced System Architect and Salesforce developer based in Tokyo, can handle Apex development, etc.

Let me know if you still need help.

Sincerely,

Matt Rosin

Lawrence Corporation

Email: mattr /at/ telebody.net