function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SteveB610SteveB610 

Seeking Contractor: SFDC + ExactTarget proficiency

Our current implementation supports integration between SDFC and ET. Need a few days help setting up landing pages with offers like whitepapers in ET which feed into SFDC as leads, creating HTML mailers in ET (again, linking back to SFDC as leads for those who downloaded the paper), etc.

If interested, please submit credentials to careers@innocentive.com, and reference code SFDC.

CK2011CK2011

Hi,

I am working as a Project Lead in V2 Solutions - India -Mumbai Office (www.v2solutions.com).

Our Expertise in Salesforce include:
· Best Practices
· Technical Architecture and Solution Design
· Integration with external applications
· Develop Proof of Concept
· Project Management
· Apex, Visual force, Sites, Webservices, Salesforce.com API, Data Migration, Custom app development, Application packaging, Customer Portal, Partner Portal, Mobile Application, Adobe Flex, Flash Builder.
· Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs
· Creation & implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Page Layouts, Related Lists, Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Sharing Rules, Outbound/Inbound Messages
· Force.com sites development
· Integration using salesforce APIs
· Data migration and manipulation using Salesforce tools
· Unit tests code coverage and deployments
· User training, and Deployment
. Salesforce Integration with different Social Networking Sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
I have around 5 years of experience in Salesforce Customization and Configuration, and I also have a huge team for Salesforce Development.

We would like to work with you and give you our best services from India.

Please contact us for more details.

Warm Regards,
Charu Kumar
E-mail: charu.kumar@in.v2solutions.com

gmaier@ioniasolutions.comgmaier@ioniasolutions.com

We can definitley help you with  your project. Here is some background info on our company and my contact info. Please let me know when you have some time to set up an intro/discovery call.

Ionia is a Certified Salesforce.com Consulting Partner located in Cambridge, MA. We have been in business for 7 years and have 15 FT architects, analysts and developers as well as 30 Certified off-shore developer partners. We have done 100’s of projects of varying size and scope.

Specifically, we help companies use Salesforce.com more efficiently and effectively, track marketing efforts more accurately and increase revenue by providing the following Suite of Services:

- Salesforce.com   Consulting
- Salesforce.com   Implementation & Customization
- Salesforce.com   Custom Application Development
- Salesforce.com   ERP Integration, Interface Development
- Salesforce.com   Remote Admin, Training and Support

Recently, we have been helping many customers with customized reporting, Force.com application development, partner portal development, and ERP-SFDC integration.

Please feel free to call me to schedule a time to speak with one of our Business Analysts, Architects or Developers to see how we might be able to help your company with any of their CRM needs.

Sincerely, 

Greg Maier

(617) 835-1530

gmaier@ioniasolutions.com

Ionia

http://www.IoniaSolutions.com
Building your information pipelines – Ionia