function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
tpimentaltpimental 

Looking for experienced SF architect/consultant/developer in or around Waltham, MA

We need someone who can audit a current (broken) process, recommend a more elegant solution and potentially implement it. Ideally this person would work on site for 3-5 weeks.

Future projects are definitely a possibility.

super developersuper developer

Hi,

We have a solution architect residing at Boston,MA. He can be onsite when required and we can handle the development part.

I have 2+ years experience in salesforce as developer. I have done different apps and many sites using sfdc. I have worked with 3rd party tools for integration like (apatar, informatica, pervasive ... etc) and done integration with mysql through java, integration with campaign monitors through webservices.

I am ready to show you my previous work in salesforce.com. So that you will know my capabilities. And also I am ready to face any type of interview in salesforce.com (sample requirement) to prove my strength. 

Please do contact us

on Skype:dskvap

mail:kiran@dskvap.com

CK2011CK2011

Hi,

I am working as a Project Lead in V2 Solutions - India -Mumbai Office (www.v2solutions.com).

Our Expertise in Salesforce include:
· Best Practices
· Technical Architecture and Solution Design
· Integration with external applications
· Develop Proof of Concept
· Project Management
· Apex, Visual force, Sites, Webservices, Salesforce.com API, Data Migration, Custom app development, Application packaging, Customer Portal, Partner Portal, Mobile Application, Adobe Flex, Flash Builder.
· Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs
· Creation & implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Page Layouts, Related Lists, Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Sharing Rules, Outbound/Inbound Messages
· Force.com sites development
· Integration using salesforce APIs
· Data migration and manipulation using Salesforce tools
· Unit tests code coverage and deployments
· User training, and Deployment
. Salesforce Integration with different Social Networking Sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
I have around 5 years of experience in Salesforce Customization and Configuration, and I also have a huge team for Salesforce Development.

We would like to work with you and give you our best services from India.

Please contact us for more details.

Warm Regards,
Charu Kumar
E-mail: charu.kumar@in.v2solutions.com

manish.singlamanish.singla

We have certified Salesforce resources that can help you with auditing your current process and make recommendations based on best practices -- and do the implementation.   Mansa Systems is a full service Salesforce consulting and development partner.   For more information check out www.mansasysm.com.

JV100JV100

If remote work is a possibility, I'd be interested.

US based indepenent consultant, no 3rd parties.

Email me ed_30004@yahoo.com

gmaier@ioniasolutions.comgmaier@ioniasolutions.com

I saw your posting and wanted to introduce our company and services. We are local and can definitely help you out.

Ionia is a Certified Salesforce.com Consulting Partner located in Cambridge, MA. We have been in business for 7 years and have 15 FT architects, analysts and developers as well as 30 Certified off-shore developer partners. We have done 100’s of projects of varying size and scope.

Specifically, we help companies use Salesforce.com more efficiently and effectively, track marketing efforts more accurately and increase sales revenue by providing the following Suite of Services:

- Salesforce.com   Consulting
- Salesforce.com   Implementation & Customization
- Salesforce.com   Custom Application Development
- Salesforce.com   ERP Integration, Interface Development
- Salesforce.com   Remote Admin, Training and Support

Recently, we have been helping many customers with customized reporting, Force.com application development, partner portal development, and ERP-SFDC integration.

Please feel free to call me to schedule a time to speak with one of our Business Analysts, Architects or Developers to see how we might be able to help your company with any of their CRM needs.

Sincerely,

Greg Maier

(617) 835-1530

gmaier@ioniasolutions.com

Ionia

http://www.IoniaSolutions.com
Building your information pipelines – Ionia            

UsamaRasheedUsamaRasheed

I am professional Salesforce freelancer and provide Salesforce development/administration services remotely.

Over 6 years of experience d
elivering top-level service is my specialy and I thrive in a diverse and fast-paced technical environment.I have global Salesforce implementation experience.

Throughout my career I have accrued a multitude of skills including salesforce business analysis,customization, visual force,apex, web services,Microsoft .Net,Jquery framework, Visio,Rational Rose and sql server.I am confident that my application of these and my many other qualifications would be as asset to your company.

My solid experience in Salesforce and my past projects in Salesforce enables you to add a performance-driven professional to your team one who can begin being productive at once.I am seeking new professional challenges and eager to put my knowledge towards the growth and development of your organization.

I believe that my expertise would be good match for advertised work and I appreciate your consideration and thank you for your time.

Please feel free to contact me.

Thank you 

Best Regards,

Usama Rasheed

Freelance Salesforce Consultant

Skype ID : usama_rasheed

usama.rasheed@gmail.com

Joe BrownJoe Brown

Good Evening,

I noticed your ad several months ago but at the time we where in the middle of a build. I wanted to touch base to see if you might still be looking for someone to help with your fit out. We are a small consulting firm here in Boston that typically only takes one project at a time and could possibly assist in your circumstance.

Thank you,

Joe Brown