function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JenniferB.ax1149JenniferB.ax1149 

USA - Salesforce.com Administrator & Developer for Hire

I have 15 years of experience in the design, planning, and implementation of state-of-the-art technologies in diverse industries. This includes enterprise level responsibility for data migration/integration, on-line transaction processing, project management, client/server development, network design, and infrastructure design and operation. My duties have included management of enterprise level multimedia design, code, CRM work flow automation, ESP administration, marketing initiatives and multiple systems integration.

I have 8 years of direct Salesforce.com professional experience borh remotely & on site.  You may contact me & view my complete resume here.

Cordially,

Jennifer

sfconsulting_with_resultssfconsulting_with_results

Hi Jennifer,

i dont see your resume and your contact information. Could you send me your resume and contact information at buyan@thylaksoft.com? We are a salesforce consulting company based in Delaware and we have a need for salesforce admin and development work.

Thanks

Buyan

SharonHopkinsSharonHopkins

Hi Jennifer:

Can you please send me your resume?     We are looking for a salesforce developer.

Thank you,

Sharon

EstherEsther

Great work experience you have, Jennifer!

It sounds like you would be a valuable asset to any company looking to hire a Salesforce developer. If you are looking to hire a Salesforce developer, you may want to refer to this article: "How to Find the Right Fit for Your Business (https://arrify.com/hire-salesforce-developer/)". This article provides information on how to find the right Salesforce developer for your business, including tips on what to look for in a developer and the different options available for hiring a Salesforce developer.

Best of luck in your job search!

Maulik Shah 19Maulik Shah 19
Hello SharonHopkins,
If you want to get a dedicated Salesforce developer or know about how to hire, what are their roles & responsibility of them?  you can read this article: "Decoding the Salesforce Developer Demand: What to Look for & How to Hire". Here you can get Salesforce Developer Demand (https://www.crmjetty.com/blog/salesforce-developer-demand/) & also get the advantages & disadvantages of hiring a Salesforce Developer.