function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kmagelkmagel 

Visualforce/Apex Developer - full-time position in Hollywood

*  Great opportunity for experienced Visualforce/Apex developer
*  Senior level position on small development team
*  Excellent salary + employee benefits

Well established, privately-owned technology and consulting services company is looking for a Sr. Developer with experience deploying solutions built on Salesforce.com to join its team.

This is a full-time position responsible for designing customized front-end web portals to provide access to customer
information hosted on Salesforce.com.  Each client will have its own unique web portal.

Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident.

• 3+ experience with Visualforce/Apex and Salesforce customization
  • 3+ years of software development experience including experience with C++ or Java
  • Front-end Web design and development experience (XHTML, HTML, CSS, ASP.Net)
  • Good eye for layout/design
  • Experience with SQL Server 2005/2008
  • Excellent communication skills

Salary:  $75,000 - $115,000 + employee benefits

email resume:  kathy.magel@yahoo.com

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
mshelmanmshelman

Hello kmagel,

Will you supply your contact information?

Thanks,

Mike

All Answers

ABLAIR85ABLAIR85

While exploring the idea of a fulltime hire would you consider the idea of having an outside company come in for a Corporate to Corporate relationship?. I represent a company based in Cambridge Ma (IONIA) feel free to contact me at anytime via email or directly by phone.

Best Regards,

Aaron J. Blair

508-215-6462

www.ioniasolutions.com

mshelmanmshelman

Hello kmagel,

Will you supply your contact information?

Thanks,

Mike

This was selected as the best answer
kmagelkmagel

Hi Mike,

I added my email in the job posting.

Thank you.

aslamaslam

Hi,
We are a team of salesforce developers and interested as offshore team. Let me know if that sounds interesting.

More Info:
Portal: http://www.aslambari.com/products.html
Blog: http://techsahre.blogspot.com

Thanks
Aslam Bari

RyadavRyadav
Greetings! We would like to introduce us as an upcoming software development company, located in India. SoftAppsPro Technologies is the brainchild of and led by a group of software professionals from premier institutes of India and with more than 10 years of experience in various fields of Information Technology. We are working as Consulting Partners with Salesforce.com. SoftAppsPro is a market driven IT Company with focus in providing end-to-end solution in Information Technology and CRM (Salesforce.com, Siebel). If you are looking for an offshore partner to outsource your CRM projects, we’d be glad to help you out. Outsourcing has a lot of advantages and has proved to be beneficial for most of the businesses. Apart from CRM projects, we also provide all kinds of admin support for various applications at a very reasonable cost. We’d request you to spend a couple of minutes to go through the attached presentation which details our company and also has a few work samples. Please do not hesitate to contact in case you need any more details. Hope to hear from you soon. Regards, SoftAppsPro Technologies P. Ltd. LGF-58, Ansal Fortune Arcade Sector 18, Noida India - 201301 Phone: +91 120 4258129 Cellular: +91 9958691301 VoIP: +1 630 657 9141 support@softappspro.com || www.softappspro.com