function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFDC AdvisorSFDC Advisor 

Available: Project Manager/Leader and Architect for large complex implementations

Hello,

I specialize in helping companies get the most out of their technology investments, solving problems and getting things done despite the challenges.  I am available starting December 1st for large complex implementations of salesforce.com.  

My background includes more than 20 years of experience implementing enterprise business systems like CRM, SFA, Portals, Content Management and Business Intelligence & Reporting.  I have been working with salesforce.com for the last 5 years as a project manager/leader, architect and business analyst.  

Please respond to the email address below to schedule an introductory call.  I look forward to learning more about your unique challenges and business goals.

Thank you,

Michael

michael@SFDCadvisor.com

MagdalenaBluewolfMagdalenaBluewolf

Hi,

Would be open to discussing career opportunity with Bluewolf? 

We have been a Premier salesforce.com partner since 2001 and have worked with 3,000+clients to deploy and support cloud technologies since our founding a decade ago. Our customers include organizations such as Google, Adobe, Dow Jones, The New York Times, and Amazon.com. 

Bluewolf has been rapidly growing over the past year and we're looking to bring on a few talented Project Managers, Account Executives, Consultants, Developers, Solution Architects who are comfortable and versed in Salesforce and SAAS business model. 

If you're interested in speaking with us, please send a formal resume, the position for which you are most interested and salary requirements to magdalena.portier@bluewolf.com 

Looking forward to hearing from you! 
Best, 

Magdalena