function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mahimmahim 

Account owner can't able re assign to Salesforce platform user

Hi,

It look as though any existing Accounts that came through the lead process are restricted. However, if I create a new Account, I can transfer ownership without a problem. Salesforce Platform users  don't have access to Leads, that they can't be owners of Accounts that came from leads.

But I would like to change the owner name to Sales platform User is there any other way. Any help is appreciated   

Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC

Hi Mahim,

Are you trying to pass ownership of the accounts that you own?

Check the permissions the Salesforce platform user has on Accounts - they must have at least read/write access to be able own an Account..

mahimmahim
Hi Sonam,

i think you didn't understand completely, let em explain, if the Account is created directly in salesforce i am able transfer owner from salesforce user to salesforce platform user if the account is coming from lead then i couldn't able to transfer the account owner from salesforce user to salesforce platform user bcz the lead object is not available for salesfroce platform user.

Even though the account is created from lead i would like to transfer the owner from salesforce user to salesforce platform user. please help me anyone
Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC

Hi Mahim,

I would to take a closer look at your ORG setup if possible - could you please provide me the following details in a private message  to investigate this issue further:

1)ORG ID

2)Username and login access to Salesforce support for next 7 days

3)Sample Lead and Account record where you are not able to change owner

4)Permission to create a test lead /Account

Thanks!