function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
risharisha 

how can i create case

pls help me,

how can i create case when customer reply for an mail to call operator

hitesh90hitesh90

Hi risha,

You have to use salesforce's standard functionality Email-to-Case.

Link: Enabling and Configuring Email-to-Case

Important :
Hit Kudos if this provides you with useful information and if this is what you where looking for then please mark it as a solution for other benefits.

Thank You,
Hitesh Patel
SFDC Certified Developer & Administrator & Advanced Administrator & Sales cloud consultant
My Blog:- http://mrjavascript.blogspot.in/

Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC

Hi Risha, 

Setting Up Email-to-Case (the Agent)

To setup Email to Case, follow the procedures outlined below:

1. Determine the email routing addresses that your customers can use to submit cases to your support team. Emails are automatically converted to cases based on the settings specified for each routing address.

2. Set up assignment rules, escalation rules, and auto-response rules.

3. In Salesforce.com, enable Email-to-Case and configure your email routing addresses.

You need to add a new email routing address, verify the new email routing address, and enable Email-to-Case:

Click Setup ➤ Customize ➤ Cases ➤ Email-to-Case. (More information available on top portion of this page)

4. From the Routing Addresses related list, click the ‘New’ button to create a new Routing Address. A routing address is activated after Email-to-Case is enabled.

From the Email-to-Case Settings page, you can also:

1. Click Edit to edit an existing routing address.
  2. Click Del to delete an existing routing address.
  3. Click Verify to confirm and verify the email address used in an existing routing address. A verification email is immediately sent to the new routing address, which includes a link, that when clicked, completes the verification process.

5. Enter the routing address settings and click on Save.

6. Check the inbox for that Routing Address to verify the email address

7. Add email related list to Case page layouts. Click Setup ➤ Customize ➤ Cases ➤ Page Layout and select a page layout and click on Edit. On top, click on ‘Relates Lists’ on the left panel and drag and drop the ‘Emails’ field to the page layout and click on Save

8. Now you need to download the Email-to-Case Agent and configure it to run against your email server.

See the attached document ‘Information About E2C’ for more information on how to configure your Email to Case Agent

9. Test the configuration by sending an email to a verified routing address to make sure a case is created.

http://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?id=000006097&language=en_US