function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Emily D.Emily D. 

Developer Needed

Hello,

I need to have Salesforce and VISUAL Manufacturing integrated.  The VISUAL Manufacturing application is created by Lily Software Associates, Inc.  Our goal is for specific information from VISUAL to appear within Salesforce (i.e. customer contact details, accounting & order history).  The information will be used by our Sales and Account Management Teams. 

I'd like to hire a developer to complete this project.  Please respond to this message if you have successfully integrated VISUAL with Salesforce in the past or are confident that you can complete the project.  This is a project that will need to be completed in the very near future in order to support our growing company. 

Emily

SivaDevakiSivaDevaki

Hi Emily, Guess you have posted in the wrong group.

Any case, we can help with this project. Please contact me at siva (dot) devaki (at) mansasys (dot) com or call me at 650 248 7958. You can learn about us at http://www.mansasys.com

Brad007Brad007

Hi Siva,

DO you deal with only company  projects or even help developers build there classes and triggers.

Thank you.

SivaDevakiSivaDevaki

We help customers Brad.

Brad007Brad007

OK Great !! Thank You So Much. 

I will Contact You Siva.

ccuevasccuevas

Hi Emily,

We have a number of Force.com developers on our bench with solid background in the platform.

Please check out our profile here and find out about the quality of work we do.

Contact me anytime, if you any have questions.

Regards,

Sean Considine

sconsidine@forcebrain.com

(415) 320-7384

ForceBrain.com

LogicRainLogicRain

Hi Emily,

We are team of experienced and qualified salesforce developers. Team has prior experience in integratation of VISUAL with Salesforce and also have the skills to integrate google APIs, databases(sql, oracle, ms sql), Accounts (Sage, TAS & QuickBooks) and E-commerce with the salesforce.

You can contact me on gaurang@logicrain.com for a cost-free consultation. I assure that you will end up saving significantly over the competition while dealing with us.

Best Regards,

Gaurang Bhatt | Business Development Manager

LogicRain Technologies,

Email: gaurang@logicrain.com

Mahendiran JayavarmaMahendiran Jayavarma

Hi Emily,

Please send me test mail to mjayavarma@gmail.com . I will send you my resume.

Thanks,

Mahendiran.