function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Apps CentralApps Central 

Developing Smartphone Apps in Force.com

Hello

We are a company in the UK who have developed a Smartphone App for Schools. We would like to develop this in Force.com and would like to find some developers to help us. 

Basically the App enables pupils, staff and parents to organise themselves around the Activities Calender. We require the development of a content management app to push updates to the Smartphone App.

We would very much like to hear from developers who may be interested in helping us. Please send us your credentials and links to your developments in Force.com so far.

Many thanks

mm123mm123

Please drop an email to discuss, we can share our expertise.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

Vishal.aspireVishal.aspire

We worked on a Salesforce Content based application very recently, and it was very complicated.

Apart from that, we have also worked on administration, customization and development in Salesforce.com

Please drop me a note at vishal@aspiresoftwareconsultancy.com to know more about projects we have done.

In the past we have also worked on integration applications to integrate Salesforce with legacy application. As an exmaple, we have integrated Salesforce and Quickbooks earlier.

EnthEnth

I take it you've already tried using Mobile or Mobile Lite to do this ? I would have thought adding a VisualForce page to your Mobile config would deliver all the functionality you need as the Calendar is available ootb.

Andrew HamsAndrew Hams
Electronics and related products are a very important market niche in our time, since everyone needs smartphones, smart watches and other devices, in my opinion the best company is O2, you can see the reviews here https://revain.org/reviews/o2 satisfied customers will not let you make a bad choice in the right supplier, good luck to you.