function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
vzmindvzmind 

Heroku Salesforce Playbook: free download

We’ve been working hard, nicola and me, right before Xmas to finalize the first version of the book "Heroku Salesforce Playbook: Principles, Use Cases and best practices". It's a lean book to be published in three steps. In this first release, you'll discover what is Heroku, what are the tools required to start using it and get your hands dirty in Ruby or Java (as you like) with a first tutorial.

In the next release, we'll present around 10 use cases and introduce the various APIs provided by Salesforce.

We may restructure the first section and adapt the content to be published later depending on your feedback. We are really keen to receive any positive or negative feedback. 

To download the book for free, fill the form on http://heroku-book-form.herokuapp.com/contact and enjoy reading it.

jksloanjksloan

Would love to download the book but I don't use Twitter. If forced to it will just be a really negative tweet that' you'd rather not be associated with which is a shame because I really enjoyed the Dreamforce session.