function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
neeraj1neeraj1 

Need Salesforce Job Support

need salesforce support in california timings

SFDC_dreamforce2010SFDC_dreamforce2010

Hey Neeraj,

Hope you are doing well.

What find of support are you looking for. Please let me know.

kabkab

Let me  know too what kind of support you need

super developersuper developer

Hi Neeraj,

I have 2 years experience with salesforce.  I am ready to give support according to california timings.

I am ready to show you my previous work in salesforce.com. So that you will know my capabilities. And also I am ready to face any type of tests in salesforce.com(sample requirement) to prove my strength.

luzandayaluzandaya

Hi, Anyone who can help me, we are in need of salesforce .com system administrator support. please see details below:

Job Description:

As the Salesforce.com Administrator you will be responsible for the implementation and optimization of Salesforce.com and its utilization within the Océ Business Services (“OBS”) organization. Primary duties will include implementing programs and training to increase user adoption, effectiveness, accuracy, streamlining and optimizing lead and contact management, and executing automated marketing and related customer retention activities.

Responsibilities:

• Manage the Salesforce.com CRM application.
  • Maintain the functional areas of data management, sales forecasting, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, dashboards and reports.
  • Maintain user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
  • Implement sales processes such as lead management programs, marketing nurturing programs, and customer retention programs.
  • Responsibilities include design business process, rapid user interface configuration, user provisioning, data transfer and cleansing, report / dashboard design, user training, documentation and marketing campaign support.
  • Train new and existing end users on the salesforce.com application
  • Design and implement sales force automation including activity management processes
  • Execution and maintenance of automated customer communications at various stages of the customer lifecycle
  • Implement programs to increase user adoption and effectiveness
  • Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
  • Identify usage problems and craft technical / communication plans to remedy
  • Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM, marketing, and sales operations

Skills and Experience:

• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
  • Fluency in Microsoft Office applications
  • Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented sales-driven, metric-intense environment
  • Ability to translate customer requirements into specifications
  • Ability to blend technical, operational, sales and marketing requirements into a well run CRM system
  • Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask, and propensity to handle urgent interrupts with poise, professionalism and a sense of humor
  • Business acumen including a good sense of how a CRM application can be utilized to improve business processes, marketing processes and the bottom line

Qualifications:

• Must have 2+ years experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com
  • Formal Salesforce.com training & experience
  • Professional systems support and skills training
  • Bachelors Degree

About us

Océ Business Services is a leading international provider of document process

Outsourcing services and technology to enterprises, law firms and the public sector. Océ solutions span the document lifecycle from creation through disposal, encompassing mail, print, copy and fleet management, imaging, records management, and eDiscovery for complex litigation and regulatory compliance matters. By managing and improving document processes, Océ helps organizations reduce costs, increase efficiency and mitigate risk. Our proprietary service delivery methodology applies Six Sigma® to achieve a higher level of performance.

I have 2 years Experience with Salesforce.com.

I can handle your project in a best way to provide flexible solutions at each level of usage of the system. I have experienced people who dealt lump sum(More than 20) of salesforce.com projects which includes configuration apex coding, visual force coding, packaged apps, integration with external system using custom development, and intermediate tools like (Informatica, apatar etc.,) data migration etc. Our deliverables include requirement business matrix techniques, design documents, unit test scripts, user acceptance test scripts, deployment plan, and application user guide.

Please do contact with us for further steps.
Our Skypeid is dskvap. PLease ping us once when come online.

Waiting for your reply,
Prad Kiran

luzandayaluzandaya

hi,

this post will be assigned in our Philippine office.

thanks,

luz

Our Location is India.

I work remotely with my clients according to their flexible timings, through any of your  communication mode I gather requirements and complete them with in specified dead lines.

If you are willing to work with me. Please contact me in Skype, my id is:dskvap

Thanks

------------

PradKiran

pranpran

need support with sites, visualforce pages and apex controllers

Hi Pran,

I work remotely with my clients according to their flexible timings, through any of your  communication mode I gather requirements and complete them with in specified dead lines and hourly rates also negotiable.

I have 2 years Experience with Salesforce.com. I have done many projects using sites,vfpages,and apex controllers.

If you want i will show you my previous projects.

pranpran

please send me your contact details. let's get gets started

Hi Pran,

My Skypeid: dskvap

If you want mail me my mail id: kiran@dskvap.com

mbhardwajmbhardwaj

Hi,

Drop me an email at support@softappspro.com in case you are still looking for someone for this job.

Tx

ifforcedisboaifforcedisboa

Whether you are looking to self-implement or use a consultant for the implementation, I would recommend that sign up to http://www.implementforce.com. I've recently started using it. It's a free tool for salesforce customers to manage their implementation requirements and share these with partners (if you wish) to get quotes.

salesforce_admin_2012salesforce_admin_2012

Hi I am also looking for some help, please email me at pinkie2002@gmail.com. 

thanks, 

salesforce_admin_2012salesforce_admin_2012

I need help with salesforce, please contact me at pinkie2002@gmail.com

nrjsnrjs

Hi 

Can you please provide me your email address so that i can contact you regarding the support

Nirav GadaNirav Gada
I am looking for Salesforce Developer support, someone with UI experience mainly HTML + CSS and little bit of Java scripting.
Its on urgent basis, please drop me an email at nirav.gada84@gmail.com ASAP.
anil kallamadianil kallamadi
Hi,
I am looking for Salesforce Developer support, someone good with UI experience mainly HTML + CSS and Java apart from Apex and VF pages.
It is very urgent. Please help me by sending email to manjukusam2000@gmail.com.
yeshwant gupta 16yeshwant gupta 16
Hi , You can contact me for support .., +91 8885124445.. i have around 9 years exp in  salesforce and Java 
ShivaKrishna(Freelancer)ShivaKrishna(Freelancer)
Hi there, 

I have 5 years of experience in Salesforce. Do let me know, if you need any support or backup  (shiva.sfdc.backup@gmail.com)
divya prabhadivya prabha
Hi everyone i need salesforce job support 
i want someone to be more serious and flexible if anyone can help me seriously
please send your id or contact num to    neenan60@gmail.com

maruf Ahmed 10maruf Ahmed 10
Hi,
I need salesforce job support, if anybody is serious then send me email in this marufahmedacc@gmail.com. It is urgent 
ajay chaitanya allamajay chaitanya allam
I will give you SFDC support Please contact me: ajayreddy.allams@gmail.com
Hi Maruf,
 contact me for support 91-9985544192 and my emailid:ajayreddy.allams@gmail.com i have around 7Years of experience i will provide Admin/Development/Integration and Lighting support also....
Hi Priyanka, Cal me this number +91-9985544192 Available wattsup Thanks, Ajay
PRD12PRD12
Hi ,
 Contact me for support  emailid: priyankareddy1892@gmail.com  I have around 7Years of experience i will provide Admin/Development/Integration
sphofiasphofia
Hi,

Drop me an email Sophia d
sd1279671@gmail.com
in case you are still looking for someone for this support job.

rakesh12141.3934150025040195E12rakesh12141.3934150025040195E12
I have 7 years of experience with Salesforce-  lightning and and classic...if anyone needs support..email me at rkpoli14@yahoo.com
adityavarma chekuriadityavarma chekuri
I have 1+ year of experience in salesforce. So i ready to give support
anilsfdcanilsfdc
Hi I need support on LWC, anyone who are experience in lightning web components please contact me on anilpatelb09@gmail.com
Dinesh J 32Dinesh J 32
Hello, We can support for SF admin activities reach us sfad10508@gmail.com - Best Regards Dinesh
siva gowrisiva gowri

Hi Guys   , i need work suppport .........contact mailid Siva.g33313@gmail.com

Vishal Singh 165Vishal Singh 165

Hi All,

I'm a budding Salesforce Administrator. Need some job support for a few months. Please ping me at vishaldeonarayan@gmail.com.

Regards!

ShivaKrishna(Freelancer)ShivaKrishna(Freelancer)
Hi, Let me know if you still have a requirement of getting support. Thank you,
Gophie ReddiGophie Reddi
Salesforce Specialized Job Support - Reach me on WhatsApp or Call me or fill the form : 

WhatsApp/Call: +91-9989 432 324
Fill the Form - https://askelp.com/salesforce-online-job-support

Become a Salesforce Professional with the help of our Salesforce job support program.

Our courses are designed to help you with managing Salesforce instances, using Salesforce platforms, using databases, designing applications, configuring platforms, automating processes, managing projects, and using Lightning components, among other topics.

💠 Salesforce Admin Job Support
💠 Salesforce Developer Job Support
💠 Salesforce Cloud Consultant Job Support
💠 Salesforce Lightning Job Support
💠 Salesforce Marketing Cloud Job Support
💠 Salesforce CPQ Job Support
💠 Salesforce LWC Job Support
💠 Salesforce Vlocity/Omni Studio Job Support