function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sbangasbanga 

Looking for a freelance Salesforce Consultant/Admin - 20-40 hrs/week

Hello,

I am looking for a Salesforce Consultant to help with ongoing projects.

You MUST have EXCELLENT communication skills written and verbal. Strong communication skills are a must as you will be working on training materials, requirements and solution design documents.

Deep knowledge of Salesforce configuration including formulas, workflows, record types, security etc. Ideally you have a technical background, are a Certified Admin with 2+ years implementing Salesforce for multiple clients.

Please email sandeepb"at"acutedge.com and include - 

1 - RATE

2 - AVAILABILITY - hours/week

3 - RESUME OR SUMMARY of projects highlighting relevant experience.

4 - CONTACT INFO and best way to reach you

Expereince with nonprofits preferred.

Although we are based in Philadelphia, we will consider remote candidates.

Thanks,

Sandeep Banga

Acutedge, Inc.

Dskvap.ax969Dskvap.ax969

We are having an excelent knowledge in Salesforce configuration including formulas, workflows, record types, security and other topics .we have a technical team and are with 2+ years implementing Salesforce for multiple clients.We have experienced people who dealt lump sum(More than 60) of salesforce.com projects which includes configuration apex coding, visual force coding, packaged apps, integration with external system using custom development, and intermediate tools like (Informatica, apatar etc.,) data migration etc. Our deliverables include requirement business matrix techniques, design documents, unit test scripts, user acceptance test scripts, deployment plan, and application user guide.

Please contact us at skype. Our skype id is kiran399.

Thanks.

Dskvap.ax969Dskvap.ax969

Hi , 

More details About US ...

Hourly Rate : $15 / Hr

AVAILABILITY - 40/week

CONTACT INFO : You can contact BY mail id or skypeid 

Mail Id: kiran@dskvap.com

Skype Id : kiran399.

super developersuper developer

Hi Sandeep,

I will work based on IST.

I have 2 years experience as salesforce developer. I have done different apps and sites using sfdc. I have done many projects using configuration like(validation rules,formulas, workflows, record types, security,approval process,packages..etc).

I am ready to show you my previous work on configuration.

Please do contact me

My Mailid: kiran399@gmail.com