function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFDC AdvisorSFDC Advisor 

Available: Implementation Consultant (U.S.)

Hello,

I specialize in helping companies configure and customize salesforce.com to meet their business needs.  Whether you are implementing salesforce.com for the first time or you need a re-alignment, I can help.

I am based in the U.S. and am available immediately.

About me
* Background includes 5 years of experience with salesforce.com and more than 15 years of experience implementing business systems.
* Client and employer list includes startups to Fortune 500 companies.
* Domain expertise in sales, marketing, customer service, professional services and always excited to learn more.

Thank you,
Michael

michael@SFDCadvisor.com

subbu iyer.ax1183subbu iyer.ax1183

Hello Michael,

Hope all is well.

We are looking for senior Salesforce developer for a project in Nashville to start ASAP. Remote work possible and travel required, if needed and travel expenses paid. Please send me your update resume with contact details at subbui@getmetherightjob.com

Interested candidates should respond to or email me http://getmetherightjob.force.com/gmtrjShowVacancy?id=a0j000000000NT7AAM

Subbu Iyer

Resource Development Manager
Phone:   (630) 364-4272 | Email:subbui@getmetherightjob.com
Getmetherightjob.com ... It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3
LinkedIn |  Facebook | Twitter | Blog | Job Seeker Registration

Bill TangoBill Tango

SFDC Advisor wrote:

Hello,

I specialize in helping companies configure and customize salesforce.com to meet their business needs.  Whether you are implementing salesforce.com for the first time or you need a re-alignment, I can help.

I am based in the U.S. and am available immediately.

About me
* Background includes 5 years of experience with salesforce.com and more than 15 years of experience implementing business systems.
* Client and employer list includes startups to Fortune 500 companies.
* Domain expertise in sales, marketing, customer service, professional services and always excited to learn more.

Thank you,
Michael

michael@SFDCadvisor.com

Can you send a resume and billing rate requirements. I may have a implementation/migration opportunity.