function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ATSsolutionATSsolution 

Seeking salesforce admin/implementation assistance - contract work

Hello, 

I am transitioning from group to professional edition. I am seeking a temporary admin to assist in re-engineering our process and team training.  Looking for a total overhaul. Open to ideas and suggestion for "best practices." 

Please reply with experience and rates. Project to start asap.  

Message Edited by ATSsolution on 12-09-2009 05:54 PM
omerutahomerutah

Hello,

We are Salesforce.com Consulting Partners with strong background and extensive experience in business consulting and Salesforce.com customization services.

We provide consulting services remotely allowing us to offer competitive rates.

I would suggest considering one of our value-added service packages - hour blocks that can be used towards Salesforce.com services over the course of several months. 

Please take a look at our website to view a partial list of our customers and experience - www.blat-lapidot.com or contact me for more information about us at oritshilo@blat-lapidot.com 

mm123mm123

Please drop an email to discuss the rates, we can help you ASAP

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

MHill.ax614MHill.ax614

Hi,

I have been running Sales Operations and Salesforce.com as a customer for over 8 years. I am also an independent consultant. Please feel free to contact me for additional information.

Thank you,

MHill

mhill@lane4consulting.com

ForceNationalForceNational

We have 11 admin consultants available with over 30 implementations under our belt and are available immidiately. Your US-based dedicated certified adminstrator will have experience in (and even a passion for) SFDC instances with an opportunity for automation best practices. 

All work is guaranteed and we offer an hourly rate of $100/hr billing in 5 minute increments. If you like our service we offer a further discounted rate in 10-hour bundles.

If interested you can reach us at forcenation.com, at 1-888-812-4046, or on my direct line (415) 828-8703.

Thanks, 

Sean

NORTHNORTH

ForceBrain.com holds expertise in various cloud computing solutions, including Salesforce CRM, Force.com, Amazon S3, Google Enterprise, & Quickbooks Online. We’re a registered Salesforce consulting partner, with an all-star cloud computing staff, including ex-Salesforce.com employees, who maintain disciplines in the following areas of Salesforce CRM & the Force.com platform.

We literally have the resources and skills to successfully design, develop, integrate, and deploy just about any Salesforce.com integration and deployment and Force.com development you can imagine.

ForceBrain.com clients cover a wide range of industries, from small to international enterprise conglomerates. Key projects include Kaplan, Dell, University of San Francisco, Fluxion Biosciences, Avid, iRise, Nike, Allstate, & EA. We invite you to review our partial list of client success stories.

Check our website to learn more about our services.

Contact us at (650) 482-5210 or (650) 482-5211 for a cost-free consultation or email experts@ForceBrain.com to discuss.

BudiBudi

our rate = USD 20 / hr for apex class/apex trigger and salesforce.com api

budi at aerje dot com

bareevesbareeves

Good Day,

I specialize in Salesforce.com "quickstart" implementations for small business. I understand tight budgets and timeframes. 

My process will typically takes 2 weeks from start to finish, including data importing from other failed or old CRM applications. Becasue you are a Group user I would expect this time to be even less for you.

I can provide references for very fast and affordable implemetations, that use all aspects of the Professional edition, including custom application development.

I am based in Toronto and can work immediately.

Welcome to the Cloud.

Regards,

Blake Reeves
bareeves@gmail.com

RupertFallowsRupertFallows

Hi,

The TAS Group provide an off the shelve proven sales methodology within salesforce.com for opportunity and account management with configurable sales processes for more than one product or service sold, and qualifying questions tailored to your companies sales language asked during the sales process which are linked to charting/reporting funtionality in your sales forecast. A full sales training web 2.0 virtual learning system is available inside SFDC with online TAS certification and sales manager reviewing capability for methodology reinforcement. For a company with less than 50 sales reps this off the shelve system called TAS Dealmaker will be 18X cheaper than doing it yourself. Whitepaper called build v buy is on thetasgroup.com website.

anjaliguptaanjaligupta

Hi,

Kindly contact for SFDC admin with certified background.

tomcSFtomcSF

Hello:

I am currently consulting with The San Francisco Marathon and have also customized CRM appliations for both eBay and Google.

I have developed and implemented the following apps within SFDC for The San Francisco Marathon:

- Registration System CRM "Registrationforce"

- Vendor Management System "Operationsforce"

- Custom Sponsorships and Customer Support Apps

- Web-to-Lead Forms and Auto Email Responses

- Workflow Rules

- API Integration (as necessary)

I work fast and effecient to identify customer needs, develop milestones, present the solution and develop the application.

Rate: Scaled pricing $85 - $100/hour depending on requirements

Please contact me directly should you like to discuss further and review examples of development projects.

Tom

415-202-4142