function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
harryr3636harryr3636 

Seeking a Project Manager / Salesfore.com Administrator in the Chicago Area

Hi,

GearsCRM (www.gearscrm.com) is a fast growing boutique consulting firm based in New England. We are seeking some local help in the Chicago area for some opportunities that we have in the area. Resposibilities include:

- Prior experience implementing and support Sales and Service Clouds as an administrator.

- Salesforce Administrator certification is a must. Certified Sales Consultant or Service Cloud Consultant is a plus.

- Proven Project Management skills. Must have a background in managing medium to large projects involving salesforce.

- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once.

- Strong ability to translate and document requirements and processes

- Good communication skills are required as there will be direct interaction with the client as well as the rest of the team.

- Candidate must be located in the Chicago area.

While this role will start on a contract basis, this could quickly turn into a full time job. Hours are flexible and this will primarily be a work-from-home position. We're a fun team with a lot of exciting projects, and if you meet the above requirements, we'd love to have you on board. If interested, please email me at jobs@gearscrm.com.

Harry

SubbuIyerSubbuIyer

Hello Harry,

I saw your requirement. I  would like to share with my colleague .He is certified Salesforce administrator and project manager. He might be the right fit for this position. He is also local to Chicago. Could you please share me your contact details or email id ,so that i will schedule a call with you.

Regards

Subbu

Salesforce.subbu@gmail.com

847-373-9649