function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jd_labbejd_labbe 

Looking for developer with experience with Force.com and BigMachines - Any ideas?

Hello,

I am interested in looking for a SW developer with Salesforce.com and BigMachines experience. Any ideas on where I can find someone?

aslam_apex221aslam_apex221

Hello,

Are you looking to hire some one inhouse on full time basis ? But, If you are open to work with an offshore partner, we can help you with right resourse for your needs, We are SFDC partner based in India and have strong team of over 18+ Certified resourses.

Let me know your thoughts, I can be reached at : aslam.khan@appshark.com.

Regards,

Aslam,

www.appshark.com

www.appsharkcrm.com

Alan SandovalAlan Sandoval

Hi,

We are based out of Dallas TX, and can be anywhere you might need us. We are a Registered Salesforce ISV Partner and Salesforce Consulting Partner. We have the experience and know how to leverage the Force.com platform.  If you have time for a quick call to discuss your project needs, I can show you some of our previous work. Send me an email at Alan@softwareallies.com, so we can schedule a call.

Alan Sandoval

888-890-3670 x 200

www.Softwareallies.com

Salesforce SuperheroesSalesforce Superheroes

Salesforce Superheroes are US Salesforce development and consulting firm.  We specialize in startup, customization, Apex and Visualforce, app development, and training.  Please contact me at the information below, or visit our website at http://www.salesforcesuperheroes.com for more information.

Thanks,

Drew M. Cosentino
Salesforce Superheroes
Director of Sales and Marketing
Office: 888.407.5758 ext. 101