function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mike0001Mike0001 

$35/hr - Salesforce.com configuration, customization, development, integration

SubbuIyerSubbuIyer

Mike,

We can help you in finding the right job with our client. Let’s set a 15 min call to discuss your needs. 

Please email me your availability at subbui@getmetherightjob.com. And also send me your update resume.

Subbu Iyer

Resource Manager

www.getmetherightjob.com

ProcureSafeProcureSafe

Mike,

Would you be available to chat sometime tomorrow?

You can reply back to this and also reach us at   info@procuresafe.com    614-944-5793.

pradeep_p1.2941287030194072E12pradeep_p1.2941287030194072E12

We are the technology development centre and subsidiary of a US-based principal with our development team located in Hyderabad, India.

We specialize in services related to Open Bravo ERP installation, Salesforce.com customization, ecommerce applications, and integration between the two. We have salesforce.com certified developers who are Dev401 and Admin201 certified and we can customize any application.

We have done several projects for both large and medium firms in various industries such as financial, distribution, and others, and we look forward to learning more about your application. We have reasonable rates for development work when the specifications are clear and when no functional consulting support is required. For larger or longer term projects, we even work during your business hours so we can be an extended part of your team.  

Our hourly rate is $20/hr. 

Our Services:

Our services in Salesforce CRM:

1. Apex Coding.

2. Visual Force Pages

3. Integrating Other Databases with Salesforce CRM

*We have done integration with following:

1. Integration with My SQL Data Base
    2. Campaign Monitor
    3. Authorize dot net
    4. SAASU integration
    5. Used Integration tools like Apatar, pervasive, Informatica
    6. Aweber Integration
    7. Web services

4. Salesforce Configuration

5. Work Flow Rules, Reports Generation

6. Salesforce Visual Flows

6. App creation, Packages, etc.

7. Sites development

8. PHP

9. Magento

10. Joomla

11. Codeignitor

12. Open Bravo ERP Installation

13. Open Bravo Integration with Magento 

jwonlinejwonline

hey mike - 

i'm new to the force discussion boards (just set up an acct). have been using salesforce.com sales cloud for my company over a yr now (20+ users) and have decided it's time to get some real help customizing. 

the first thing i'm looking to do is completely redo our opportunity section (i'd like to be able to have certain custom fields appear only when certain fields are clicked or certain options are selected). 

the second stage would be incorporating a solution to get our website database and salesforce as well as quickbooks and salesforce talking to each other to cut down on the entering of repeat information. 

my company has a tech dept w devs on board but they don't know salesforce and are currently being used in other areas. 

would love to hop on the phone asap. 

john williamson

musicdealers.com