function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
gb__gb__ 

Looking for a developer to assist in building a body shop management system.

I am currently in the process of searching for a developer who can build assist with developing a management system for our use on the force.com platform.

High level requirements:

API access to estimating systems to import and sync data from the point of origin.

Import estimate line items in to the record.

The ability to indicate parts as on order, received, returned, back ordered, etc.

Job costing and calculation validation.

More details to follow. 

Preferably located in the northeast for ease of travel when needed.

Please let me know if you're interested and we can discuss in more detail.

Thanks,

Greg

manish.singlamanish.singla

Hi Greg -- are you open to working with a firm that can provide certified SFDC developers would can help you develop a force.com based management system.  One advantage of working with a firm is that you will have access to more expertize and depth than a single developer can provide.  If you would like to talk, let me know.   Cheers, madison.cloutier@mansasys.com

mm123mm123

Hi Greg,

Please drop an email to discuss.

nj.tech@hotmail.com

Innovative DeveloperInnovative Developer

Hi Greg,

I am a Salesforce Certified Developer.

I have hands one experience in Apex,vfpages, java script,jqueries.
I have 3+ years experience in salesforce as developer. I have done
different apps and many sites using sfdc. I have worked with 3rd party
tools for integration like (apatar, informatica, pervasive ... etc) and
done integration with mysql through java, done API integration with paypal,
authorize.net ,Constant contact,eventbrite,.net integration with salesforce.

Please do contact us

on Skype:radhika.dskvap
Waiting for your reply.
BPSBPS

Good day, Greg.

Our developers have 5+ years SFDC development experience, working with 400+ users of all editions / APEX / Visualforce / Custom Triggers.

As a registered Salesforce consulting partner, BP Squadron is a cloud-based development firm specializing in Salesforce CRM customization, mobile/smartphone development and Social Media engagement.

In the interim, I look forward to learning your project specifics and providing a competitive quote.

Jim Buchan, Client Strategy

BP Squadron

888.787.4CRM x. 120

jim@bpsqn.com

sfconsulting_with_resultssfconsulting_with_results

Hi Greg,

We are a salesforce consulting company based in Philly and we can meet you at your location to discuss your needs further. Based on your needs, it seems that you are looking for an order management solution or point of sale integration system with salesforce.

b. We have a solution which would import orders and order line items to salesforce.com objects and would help to track the status of the order using custom reports, dashboards.

I would appreciate if you can reply me at buyan@thylaksoft.com or call us at 302-355-0449 for further questions.

Thanks

Buyan

sajucm-focussajucm-focus
SR CLOUD is a Certified Salesforce.com consulting partner located in India and the USA that offers the best of software services to businesses of all sizes. We provide professional yet affordable solutions for our clients’ requirements. If you are looking to implement Salesforce solutions that require Implementing and Customization, Custom Application Development, API Integrations, User Interface Development, System Administration, Training & Support, then, CM-Focus can certainly help you. Our 12 years of experience in development of enterprise solutions in multiple technologies and strong foundation in SalesForce platform enable us to meet our clients’ needs. SR CLOUD Service Suite consists of: • Salesforce Certified Partner focusing on VisualForce, Apex custom development, Appexchange application development, Partner Portal, CRM, Integrations • Cloud based application/solution development using Microsoft Azzure, Amazon • .Net Development • Database development (SQLServer, Oracle) We believe, the quality of our work, customer-centric processes and the Money back guarantee that we offer speak for themselves and are some of the major differentiators between CM-Focus and the rest of the market. Contact Phone: 408-930-5029 +919747443017 Email: saju@cm-focus.com