function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mworldmworld 

"Data Not Available" Error on "Upload Now"

I have packaged up my application within my development environment (Create --> Packages) but I get this error when I click the Upload or Upload Now Links:

Data Not Available
The data you were trying to access could not be found. It may be due to another user deleting the data or a system error. If you know the data is not deleted but cannot access it, please look at our support page.

Click here to return to the previous page.

Completely useless for determining what is going on. Any ideas?

Mauricio

GregCGregC
Can you file a support case for this and we will take a look at what is going on. Please include the DE Org in the case.
EvanCEvanC
Was there any resolution to this issue?  I have been experiencing the same problem with a package upload.  I logged a case nearly a month ago (Case 01888079), but there has been no resolution.

-evan

mworldmworld

I ended up being a bit more selective about how I packaged things up. Rather than package EVERYTHING at once I made a smaller package and was a bit more scrupulous about not including things that could be installed separately (ie other packages like SnapShot or Conga Merge). This resolved the issue. I did not file a support case. Our experience has been that this board is very useful whereas tech support is very slow to respond and next to useless (at best).

Mauricio

EvanCEvanC
Thanks.  Your reply prompted me to experiment, taking out one item at a time until the package would upload.  Turns out there was one report with "does not contain" criteria that broke the Appexchange -- and all I had to do was change that to a "not equal" criteria and the whole package would upload again.

It is a shame that customer support is so weak.  I wish they would have told me that they had no intention of working on my case anytime soon, rather than dragging on for a month claiming to have "escalated" the issue.

Thanks again for the information.

-Evan