function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SuzanyuSuzanyu 

Bloody~~~~ Trigger in Production (Bomb!!!!!!)

Hi All,

I have an urgent issue. Please give me ideas. Many thanks

-- one trigger on account
-- this trigger deployed into producton in a managed package. That means we can not do any modification on that. Even no way to edit "active" checkbox.
-- Code "Schema.getGlobalDescribe().get('Account');" in this trigger
-- when I use apex dataloader mass upload data, an error depressed me

caused by: System.Exception: Too many fields describes: 11

I think the Governors and Limits for describe call in trigger allows max no. is 10 as well.  Is that true?????????

-- This trigger calls apex class code. In the apex class code there is a Webservice method callout. In this apex class code, there is a "future" annotation as well. In the apex developer document, governors say

Total number of methods with the future annotation allowed  per Apex invocation7     :   10

Total number of Web service methods allowed :  10

I believe if mass update records number > 10 , those limits will reach and some error  will occur.

-- How can I turn off the trigger in Production which in managed package (released version).

Any idea appreciated!!! or Any clarification for that???

SunnyJSunnyJ
Hi all,

I just ran into the same problem.  I can't figure out what is causing this issue.  The update works fine if I go through the UI to manually update the table that cause this trigger failure.

It only fails when I am trying to do mass update using the Apex Data Loader.  It doesn't matter whether I try to update 100 records or just a few.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
SuzanyuSuzanyu
I figure out all work arround for my issues. Currently, I am working on the webservice callout 10 second timeout issue.
Any idea will be great.

Suzan