function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
TopalovichTopalovich 

Packaged reports do not retain Display checkbox value for Custom Summary Formulas

Hi, SFDC community.  Long time listener, first time caller.

We just discovered something during QA that I was hoping someone could provide insight into - after creating an unmanaged package, uploading it, and then downloading it to a number of EE and DE orgs for testing, we found that the core functionality of the app works, but none of the packaged reports retained a critical value in the packaging / installation process and are all rendered useless.  That value is 'Display' under the 'Custom Summary Formulas' section of the summary information / summary type section of the report ('Select Columns to Total' / 'Step 3: Select the information to summarize)...the checkbox is unchecked in reports installed by the unmanaged package when it should be checked.

Has anyone seen this behavior before?  Can you point me to another thread on the topic?  I have tried every combination of keywords I could think of, but I can't find anything out there that resembles this problem.

Thank you,

Michael Topalovich
Delivered Innovation

A_SmithA_Smith
Hi Michael,

This appears to be fixed in our Spring release rolling out next month. Upload the package again after the release and try the install again. It should be resolved then. If not, please log a case with Salesforce Support, post the case number here and I'll follow-up then.

Andrew Smith
Senior Product Manager, App Distribution
salesforce.com