function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AmourAmourAmourAmour 

contact the administrator - On developer account

Hi,

I got the next message:

"Your login attempt has failed. The username or password may be incorrect, or your location or login time may be restricted. Please contact the administrator at your company for help."

I have a developer account. how is the admin that I to refer to?

shillyershillyer

Are you an admin in that org? There are multiple licenses in DE, so you may be using a non-admin. In any event, you should be able to click Forgot your Password link to reset if you're locked out.

Hope that helps,

Sati

AmourAmourAmourAmour
Thanks
prettynerdprettynerd

hi shillyer,

i have the same trouble.. i encounter this error when i first created an account and logged in and change my locale, language, timezone settings.. if i can remember it correctly, i also changed my alias.. all these under personal information settings.. i tried the forgot password link but did not receive any email..

when i found that i can't login anymore, i created a new account.. this time i assigned two administrator users.. after changing my locale, language, timezone and alias, i encountered the same problem.. and so, the system administrator was able to reset my password and sent it to me.. which worked by the way..

but.. i wanted to use my first account because i had it register for a chatter account but i no longer can login to it.. =( can you help me??.. pretty please.. ^_^

sincerely,

prettynerd

deepak singh 101deepak singh 101
Hello,
just i have created new id deepak40@infy.com, but i am not able to reset the password.
error saying contact salesforce admin, but i don't have admin details.

could you please suggest.

Regards,
Deepak Singh