function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
gv007gv007 

Business Scenario with Billing Systems

Some one help how the third party bill system and salesfrorce.com appExchange works if somebody know the business scenario please explain how to work with

LMA and ISV website and billing system any documentation it will helpful to us I did't find any documentation please post some of yours experience it will help us.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
KugamonKugamon

I built a billing app to solve this issue. I'm a native Force.com ISV and I have an app subscription to sell. Like your request I made sure I took advantage of the LMA. 

Please check out Kugamon Orders to Payments. (http://bit.ly/KugamonAppExListing)

I think you'll like it. 

All Answers

aalbertaalbert
I am not sure I understand your request. Are you asking how to integrate a 3rd party billing system into your Force.com application? Can you please clarify your request?
gv007gv007

Albert,

This is not related to  integrating a third party billing system with force.com. My question we want sell our AppExchange application .Here we are using LMA application to capture the leads and we are selling the application form ours website and we taking help of a third party billing engine to bill the application here we are struck. It is only possible to control the time period of the application using LMA right know upto how to setup free trial and control it.But i want if  used a third party billing engine(Not Google Checkout) how I can control and handle the billing scenario.

aalbertaalbert
The third party billing engine can use the Force.com API to update the License record associated to your Lead in LMA - to revoke or grant access to the application.
gv007gv007
Thanks. we have any documentation in wiki it will help me.and how we can configure trail and paid version in AppExchange.
aalbertaalbert

Are you looking for information on the API? Or LMA? Or Appexchange listings? 

You can setup a default license setting in your Appexchange listing. That is the default License settings that your prospects will get when the app is installed. Then you can control that License directly from the LMA. And if you want the billing system to manage that, it can use the API to update the proper License__c record in LMA. 

gv007gv007

I looking for all these 3 components .I know how to work with that components Only I have some doungts with working together to all these 3+1=4 components any ISV need this steps.

Here is my components.

1.LMA Application is installed in an LMO org(i.e. My enterpriser edition) -->LMA

2.I configured my application in AppExchange with latest package URL.--->AppExchange

3.We interface using php .it is an interface for billing engine. ---------->Billing

In my application am redirect  lead from appexchange using learn more . In page I am keeping two buttons one Trail another one Paid  and calling same package URL.

if it is trial version LMA application capturing lead information .For paid version how I can handle these type situation .One thing is force API for these I need to more research on it any other better way is their to handle this type situation.

If lead clicks on  paid button  I am capturing user information and organization and company name , how many months he is purchasing ,and how can I let LMA application know thier is is valid upto 1 years like that If it is trial version these information am configuring in AppExchange ,but it is paid one ?Any Idea on this.

Thanks..

KugamonKugamon

I built a billing app to solve this issue. I'm a native Force.com ISV and I have an app subscription to sell. Like your request I made sure I took advantage of the LMA. 

Please check out Kugamon Orders to Payments. (http://bit.ly/KugamonAppExListing)

I think you'll like it. 

This was selected as the best answer
chikpeachikpea

We provide 100% Force.com Native usage based Recurring Billing solution to manage subscription businesses, check our product - http://sites.force.com/appexchange/apex/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000001e2D0EAI

You can set different types of pricing plans, discounts etc.

Thanks

Bhaskar