function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
WalkerTDurangoWalkerTDurango 

Looking for advanced salesforce consultation...

We are a company interested in talking to a few developers on the integration of SFA to our current and new web application. In particular, we are looking for methods to engage (sign up) and transact (they pay us, or we commission them) with resellers and partners. I'm probably being a bit vague, but would appreciate discussion on: 

- Advanced billing functionality 

- Commission programs and "auto payment" 

I'm looking for a Colorado-based engineer, or someone close to our CO office to more effectively collabore on the project. 

Please respond here for initial conversations... 

Walker 

manish.singlamanish.singla

Hi Walker -- are open to working with a firm that can provide advanced salesforce consultant with experience integrating SFA with web apps and online billing and commission programs.  If so, lets schedule a time to talk.  Cheers, madison.cloutier@mansasys.com

WilmaFWilmaF

Hello Walker,

Good day greetings!!

We are a cloud computing company situated in Bangalore, India. We have over 4+ years of experience, have a team of experienced SFDC resources and are available to take up sub contracts. Please give me an opportunity if your above requirement can be discussed.

Please do not consider the time zone as we are ready to be avilable for your service at your time. We are also flexible and cost effective.

Will look forward to your revert.

Regards,

Wilma Fernandes

Riverdale Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.
No 325, 2nd Floor, Rudrappa Complex,
3rd Stage, 4th Block, Above SBI,
Basaveshwarnagar,
Bangalore - 560 079.

Mobile: +91 98453 88515
Skype id: wilma.fernandes1
Email: wilma.fernandes@riverdale.co.in

WalkerTDurangoWalkerTDurango

Thank you, but I'm looking for a local Colorado provider... 

Best, 

Walker

geosowgeosow

Hi Walker T from Durango,

We're in the Denver/Golden area.  We have a local certified admin and certified developer.  Give me a shout through our website: http://www.redpointsolutions.com/#contact

George Sowards

RedPoint Solutions, Inc

AxleaAxlea

HI Walker

I'm not sure if you found someone suitable for this project yet, but if you haven't we'd love to assist you on this project. Please check us out at http://axlea.com then give me a call at (559) 761-0588 or email me at vana@axlea.com to talk about the finer details.

sfconsulting_with_resultssfconsulting_with_results

Hi Walker,

I am a senior salesforce certified developer based in Delaware and I would like to provide my solution to your project even though i understand that you are looking for a developer locally. Here is how our solution would work

1.From the description, i understand that you are looking for integrating your website with salesforce and also track your resellers and partners.

2. our solution would be to integrate your leads directly to salesforce and we can customize the partner portal to allow your resellers to login and view the opportunities they are working on and also track commissions on them as well.

3. Now given the partner portal licenses adding cost to you, we also can integrate an open source drupal solution where your partner and resellers can login and view there commissions, opportunities and our sync solution would sycn up drupal with salesforce automatically.

I would love to discuss this further with you and would appreciate if you can send me an email to buyan@thylaksoft.com or call me at 302-355-0449 to talk further..

Thanks

Buyan