function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
TheCodeTheCode 

Freelancer to come one week to Thailand

We are a small non-profit organisation (working to protect children from sex tourism) based in Bangkok. We are about to implement Saleforce and are therefor looking for a a freelancer that would come to Thailand for a couple of days to help us get started.

The plan is that you need to work 1 day before arrival (to prepare and get us started with data collection) and 2 days while you are in Thailand (for implementation and training).

We are able to pay the air tickets and cover all other expenses for a week in Thailand (only 2 days work) if someone is interested in helping our cause and see a bit of Thailand.

We plan to add a line of cloud-based services (elearning, portals, website etc.) on top of the CRM in the next phase. Which is why it is very important that we get a good start and get help from someone who has a greater insight in the Force.com platform.

For the right person there could be more (paid) work afterwards.

Tu DaoTu Dao

Hi Thecode,

I'm quite interested in your project. If you still need a volunteer Salesforce developer, feel free to contact me tu.daotuan@gmail.com.

MeginfoMeginfo

Hi,

I would like to hear more about the requirements.

noam.haberfeld@meginfo.com

Best,

Noam