function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RmacSFDCRmacSFDC 

Looking for a Solid Salesforce Developer that can work USA PST

We are looking for a Solid Salesforce Developer with 5-8 years development experience, with at least 2+ years Salesforce Development projects.  They will be supporting client projects with configuration, customization, integration, etc.  They should have solid development experience using APEX, and other programming languages like Java, .NET, PHP, etc.  Experience as a Business Analyst will be a plus.  Please message me if you are interested.

aslam_apex221aslam_apex221

Hello,

Would you be interested in partnering with an offshore SFDC partner for your needs ?

As a Salesforce.com partner since 2007, we have a team of more than 30 developers, including 20 who are Salesforce.com certified. Our expert team focuses on Implementation, customization, development and integration services on SFDC, offering U.S. customers 24/7 support.

It would be my pleasure to arrange a call to discuss our value proposition further. Please let me know your interest to take our converation to next level.

Please take a moment to review our AppExchange profile for more information, here’s a link for your convenience:

http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?ac=experienceTabLink&listingId=a0N30000003JCc9EAG#

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Aslam Khan,

Regional Sales Manager,

AppShark Software Pvt. Ltd.

Office PH : India : +914044586714 |  US : +1 (402) 218-1330 Ext. 714

Mob: +91 98858-27246.

www.appshark.com   |  www.appsharkcrm.com

Custom Applications | Mobile | Salesforce.com | Web & Social Media

Mike0001Mike0001

Dear hiring manager,

I am available immediately to work on this project. I have 7 years of salesforce implementation experience using Apex, Visualforce, Java, Web services API.

Please contact for further discussion.

Thanks
Mike

vignette75@gmail.com