function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Smiles1982Smiles1982 

Developer Required for Customer Portal Construction - Reports & Graph generation knowledge

We are looking for a Developer with experience in Customer Portal construction to assist in the process of creating a client portal for deployment in the next 6 weeks.

A developer familiar with customizing the look and feel, reporting and "custom" functionality which we would like to deploy through the portal.

Must have knowledge of analytical extraction and display abilities through automation from SFDC -  reports, charts, etc.

If you have experience  in these areas please contact me and provide a summary of relevant experience and contact details to discuss project scope.

Thanks

aslam_apex221aslam_apex221

Hello,

We have right expertise and hands on experience on Customer portal and will be able to help you out, Would you be interested in working with an offshore SFDC partner for your needs ?

We are a Salesforce.com partner based in India and have been working with Salesforce.com since 2007, we have a team of more than 30 developers, including 20 who are Salesforce.com certified. Our expert team focuses on Implementation, customization, development and integration services on SFDC, offering U.S. customers 24/7 support.

Please take a moment to review our AppExchange profile for more information where you can also read our cusotmers review and feedback, here’s a link for your convenience:

http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?ac=experienceTabLink&listingId=a0N30000003JCc9EAG#

Let me know if you will be interested in talking to us for a long term mutually beneficial partnership.

Look forward to hear from you soon.

Aslam Khan,

Regional Manager,

AppShark Software Pvt. Ltd.

Office PH : India : +914044586714 |  US : +1 (402) 218-1330 Ext. 714

Mob: +91 98858-27246.

www.appshark.com   |  www.appsharkcrm.com

Custom Applications | Mobile | Salesforce.com | Web & Social Media

sfdcconsultingsfdcconsulting

Hi,

We have extensive experience with Customer Portal and related SFDC implementations. To discuss more, you may contact us at canbeaver.systems@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Mike0001Mike0001

I have extensive exp in customer portal, reports, graph, dashboard implementation. Please contact at vignette75 at gmail dot com - thanks

geosowgeosow

I'm very interested in your project.  We just developed a very custom Customer Portal for another client.  You can view screenshots here:  www.tracerisk.com

The dashboard for this portal is pretty cool and we built it all in-house using Visualforce & Apex & jQuery.  A blog about the release is here:  Customer Portal for ERM Provider

I'd love to discuss your project further.  My contact info is below.  Thanks!

--

George Sowards

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
Certified Salesforce.com Developer

RedPoint Solutions, Inc.

Toll-free:  (855) CRM-FIRM
Direct: (303) 847-0846 x101

MeginfoMeginfo

Hi,

We have successfully completed a handful or portal projects in the last 6 months.

I would be glad to share our experience and learn more about your requirements.

noam.haberfeld@meginfo.com

manish.singlamanish.singla

Are you open to working with a firm that can provide certified Salesforce developers with experience in client portal development including the customization of look and feel, developing custom functionality, and the creation of analyticial reports and charts -- if so, lets schedule a phone call to discuss specifics ...   Cheers, madison.cloutier@mansasys.com

Sfdc Certified.ax1010Sfdc Certified.ax1010

We have experience in customer portal.

We are having team with well experienced and certified.

Please contact me on kiran@dskvap.com