function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Valery LebedzValery Lebedz 

Certified Salesforce/Force.com Expert

It`s a pleasure 

I'm experienced Force.com developer with 6 years of experience in IT industry and 3 years of experience with Salesforce - customization of Salesforce CRM and development Force.com applications.

I have a great experience with Apex, Visualforce, HTML , CSS, JavaScript, Ajax, jQuery, ASP.NET; configuration and integration with other systems and applications. 

I've successfully passed DEV 401 Salesforce Certification.

I`ve done more than 50 projects. 
Recent are : 
- Integration with SAP(creating Material with Document Info Record using Force.com UI (sending data to SAP and then parsing response notifying the owner and approver with this result), publishing BOM(Bill of Material) from SAP to Force.com using REST API, displaying it on custom VF page(Report page),notification to all connected users(1 notification goes back to SAP to BOM Owner, other go to Force.com users(Vendors)),owner of BOM will see full report, and Vendors will see only information about the items they provide in this BOM).
- Migration of CRM to Salesforce.com(moving all functionality provided on other CRM to Salesforce(Financial logic + integration with google maps, sending sms, mass email, custom scheduller, custom events logic, surveys and so on) + developing brand new UI using CSS3 and HTML5).
- Creating huge application for medical insurance company

As a developer I pay attention to detail and strive for perfection in every feature I deliver. You can count on me – I will bring only the best in our field and support you through the life cycle of your project. 

I suppose that I am the one you need, so just contact me via email or Skype and clarify your requirements and I will provide you with the best you need. 

My email: valery.lebedz@waveoc.com
My Skype: valery.lebedz
My mobile phone: +375 29 3379437

My oDesk profile: here

View Valery Lebedz's profile on LinkedIn

For more detailed description of my previous experience please contact me and i will reply with my CV attached.

Thank you for consideration.

Hope to talk to you soon.
Kind Regards,
Valery Lebedz.

Darren.JonesDarren.Jones

Valery,

Please remove the following from your post:

"Migration of CRM to Salesforce.com(moving all functionality provided on other CRM to Salesforce(Financial logic + integration with google maps, sending sms, mass email, custom scheduller, custom events logic, surveys and so on) + developing brand new UI using CSS3 and HTML5)."

As you know, this was a job you were doing for us and you did not complete this development ... in fact you took $17,000 of our money and ended our contract just days after promising to complete it within budget.  We paid you this money on the basis that you would honour your numerous pledges to complete the job within budget.  All we have ended up with is a pretty user interface ... the functionality is extremely minimal and certainly not what you have described as above.  

To promote yourself as completing this work is fraudulent ... not one aspect was completed properly and some of the items you have listed above were not even commenced.  Please remove all mention of it as well on your oDesk profile and resume.

You have left us severely out of pocket for a small business and did not even have the decency to give us a reason as to why you closed the contract ... you just took our money and ran and cut off all communication with us.

Based on this fraudulent experience, I do not recommend you to any potential clients.