function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
GaryMorrisGaryMorris 

VisualForce Developer Washington, DC Area

We are looking for expertise in VisualForce and app develpment on a contract/part-time basis in the Washington, DC area. Please contact me for details. 

aslam_apex221aslam_apex221

Hello Gary,

Would you be interested in working with an offshore Salesforce.com partner for your needs ?

We are a Salesforce.com partner since 2007 and have a team of more than 30 developers, including 20 who are Salesforce.com certified. Our expert team focuses on Implementation, customization, development and integration services on SFDC, offering U.S. customers 24/7 support.

Do let me know your interest to schedule a call to discuss our value proposition.

If you would like to review our AppExchange profile, it can be accessed at:
http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?ac=experienceTabLink&listingId=a0N30000003JCc9EAG#

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to arrange a call. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Aslam Khan,
Regional Manager,
AppShark Software Pvt. Ltd.
Office PH : US : +1 (402) 218-1330 Ext. 714
www.appshark.com | www.appsharkcrm.com

Sfdc Certified.ax1010Sfdc Certified.ax1010

Hi Gary,

I am salesforce certified developer with 3+ years experience.

I have hands one experience in vfpages and apex,Integrations.

If you need offshore resource please contact me on radhika.sfdc@gmail.com

ConDev 11BVConDev 11BV

Hi Gary,

I am located in Orlando. Would you be willing to work with someone remotely?

Tim

archi_18dec@yahoo.comarchi_18dec@yahoo.com
Dear Sir/Madam ,

I am a young & promising professional in the field of IT/Salesforce Developer, with dynamic personality and good Communication skills.
Enclosed please find my detailed Curriculum Vitae. Hoping for appositive consideration and waiting for an early response from your side with assurance that given a chance, I would prove to be an asset to your organization.

Details:-
1) Total Exp 9 Months
2) Relevant Exp 9 Months
3) Training Period 20 Days
4) Current CTC 1.80 LakhsPer annum
5) NET Take Home 15k
6) Expected CTC 3.00 Lakhs Per annum
7) Present Company IBirds Services Pvt Ltd.Ajmer
8) Current Designation SalesForce Developer

With Regards,

Archana Sharma

iBirds Software Services Pvt. Ltd
[9571760852]
Salesforce SuperheroesSalesforce Superheroes

Gary,

Salesforce Superheroes are US Salesforce development and consulting firm.  We specialize in startup, customization, Apex and Visualforce, app development, and training.  Please contact me at the information below, or visit our website at http://www.salesforcesuperheroes.com for more information.

Thanks,

Drew M. Cosentino
Salesforce Superheroes
Director of Sales and Marketing
Office: 888.407.5758 ext. 101

SFDC AdvisorSFDC Advisor

Hello Gary,

I am not located in Washington, DC although I did live in Reston, VA for a couple of years.  Right now I am in Chicago but can travel as needed.  I have been helping companies implement business systems for the last 15 years and have been working with SFDC for the last 5 years. 

Please visit my blog to learn more about me and how I have helped my other clients.  

http://www.sfdcAdvisor.com

Thank you,

Michael

michael@sfdcAdvisor.com