function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dominating SuccessDominating Success 

Are YOU Looking for a SalesForce Administrator????? I have reasonable Rates!!!!

Hi,

I am looking for an opportunity to work with a great company as a SalesForce Admin. Consultant.  If you are interested in speaking with me, please contact me at 678-994-1350. I am located in Georgia, USA and have my own office at home for remote work.  I am providing reasonable rates and only won't serious inquiries please. 

Looking forward to chatting with you.

Sherry Saylam 

Sfdc Certified.ax1010Sfdc Certified.ax1010

Hi Sherry,

I am Salesforce Certified Developer with 3+ years experience.

I am intested in remote work either salesforce developer/Administrator.

Please contact me

radhika.sfdc@gmail.com

Dominating SuccessDominating Success

Hi Radhika,

I am sorry for the confusion.  I am not looking for a contractor or administrator.  I am looking to be hired as a sales force admin.  I have changed my post to be clearer.

Sorry,

Sherry

Kristy SmithKristy Smith

Hi Sherry,

I work for a Salesforce Consulting Partner, ForceBrain.com. We are currently looking to hire a Salesforce Support Solution Architect, which is a remote position. A job description is listed below. If you are interested in applying, please send me a copy of your resume by email. I look forward to hearing from you! Have a wonderful day!

All the best,

Kristina Smith

Operations Coordinator / HR Manager

ForceBrain.com

(650) 425-7474

ksmith@forcebrain.com

Salesforce Support Solution Architect Overview:

ForceBrain.com is a consulting parter with Salesforce.com.  We provide exceptional implementation and optimization services to clients using the Salesforce CRM application and Force.com platform. ForceBrain.com requires that a Support Solution Archtect be proficient in developing and troubleshooting on the Salesforce and Force.com platforms.  

Responsibilities:

• Perform troubleshooting actions on technical support issues logged by clients
  • Work with client side IT and business resources to identify detailed issues that clients are having with their implementation or optimization of Salesforce.com
  • Develop comprehensive functional specification documents, configuration designs, use cases, test conditions, test scripts, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of initiatives and processes.
  • Configure Salesforce.com to meet approved solution designs
  • Define and build reporting to measure key aspects of the business.
  • Develop comprehensive training materials and other change management collateral as appropriate for each initiative, deliver training to super users and end users as appropriate
  • Measure and document business results achieved through solutions implemented
  • Proactively audit Salesforce.com and improve configuration settings and keep current with the latest capabilities of each release.
  • Ensure consistency of processes and data quality across all departments through continuous training efforts
  • Assist with integration of third-party vendors
  • This position has a work from home opportunity, where you must be available on Skype and via phone/email during the office hours outlined.

Requirements:

• Current Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (ADM201 Certification)
  • 2+ years of external CRM consulting experience with one or more CRM software (Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Siebel, etc…)
  • 2-3 years of experience with relevant business systems (CRM, Marketing Automation, Financials, BI/Analytics, Order Management, Billing Systems)
  • 2-3 years of Salesforce.com Administration experience
  • Salesforce apex and visualforce development experience a plus
  • Ability to lead small and enterprise engagements, facilitate meetings, and lead customer support projects
  • Take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
  • Interact with high-level clients and demonstrate strategic understanding of business needs
  • Ability to use past experience and assist in business process / solutions design
  • Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all levels and business units
  • Must work independently in complex fast paced environment to ensure quality and timeliness of system information
  • In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce.com CRM application coupled with solid understanding of the related business processes (Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Professional Services, etc…)
  • Think critically and analytically
  • Possess strong data relationship and technical logic skills
  • Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
  • Ability to self manage personal work load

Interested?

Send your resume to jobs@forcebrain.com