function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ZeeVeeZeeVee 

Small Customization Project

I am looking for a consultant who can help me customize our lead source field.

Specifically, I want to move from the limited single-picklist data type to a multi-picklist field. If I understand correctly, this involves some back end coding which is a bit over my head.

We are in a production environment, so you have to really know what you are doing (multiple solid references are a must). We need to maintain all existing Lead Source data, and ant to make sure that additional Lead Source values can be selected whether leads are being created manually, fro web to lead or via mass upload.

Feel free to ask questions. You can contact me through the board, or directly (kai@zeevee.com).

Thanks.

Kai

LogicRainLogicRain

We are team of certfied and experienced Salesforce Developers. We can help you out with your requirements.

Drop an email on gaurang@logicrain.com for more details.

Thanks,

ZeeVeeZeeVee

Thanks to everyone who has reached out to me about this project. I received plenty of inquiries and have a good pool of professionals to choose from at this point.

SFDC_ReservoirSFDC_Reservoir

Hello

I am a Salesforce trained and certified developer (Dev 401 & Dev 501) with aprox 10 years experience in this field.

I might be late for the reply, but surly i wanted to touch base this opportunity.

Please feel free to reach me at sfdc.reservoir@gmail.com

Regards

Sam