function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AHashAHash 

Looking for Visualforce Developer in Indianapolis

Small company in Indianapolis that uses Salesforce.com in a big way. We have a couple of projects that require a Visualforce/APEX developer.  The position would likely begin as full time contracting, but could evolve into a full time position.  User interface development and workflow analysis experience needed.

sathishjajulasathishjajula

Hi,

Affordable and quality SalesForce.com services are critical for your Company/clients, but identifying a SalesForce.com partner can be a challenge because you often haven’t thought about it.

We’re helping clients such as Algonquin College and Shared Technologies to increase their ROI on Salesforce.com CRM in a very efficient, cost-effective, scalable way that’s growing their market share.

I have some ideas about how you can overcome Salesforce.com challenges and keep your focus on other aspects of your business. By chance are you open Wednesday at 10:00:00 AM ET for us to talk?

Let me know. I look forward to your reply!

Sincerely,

Sathish Jajula,

(402) 218-1330 Ext. 102

Sathish@appshark.com

www.appshark.com

Salesforce SuperheroesSalesforce Superheroes

Salesforce Superheroes is a US-based company of Salesforce experts that specialize Salesforce startup, customization, Apex™ and VisualForce™, app development or training.  

Please contact me for a free, no commitment consultation at the information below or via our website at www.salesforcesuperheroes.com

Drew M. Cosentino
Director of Sales and Marketing
Salesforce Superhereoes

A Division of The Nerd Whisperers LLC
888.407.9578 x2
Email: drew.cosentino@thenerdwhisperers.com

ccuevasccuevas

Hi Ahash,

Our team of certified Salesforce.com experts, have deployed over 300 Salesforce projects. We are surprisingly affordable, and would love to offer you a proposal to achieve your Salesforce goals. Our work is guaranteed, and we always go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.

We are currently offering 30% off our regular rates until October 31, 2012, so let's schedule an hour of consultation to see if there is a fit for our firms to work together. 

Please advise on your availability next week.

All the best,
Carmela

Hi,

I am salesforce developer with over 3 yrs experience in developing salesforce apps.

I am currently accepting small and large projects. I have over 12 years experience developing enterprise solutions in multiple technologies and i am available to take up new projects. I do money back guarantee.

If you are looking to implement salesforce solutions that require

1) Visual Force/Apex development for internal application or Appexchange applications

You can reach me at pradykris@gmail.com

Thanks

Prady