function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Marty@PDFMarty@PDF 

Software Sales Operations and Salesforce Administration Position

We have an opening for a full time Sales Administration position with a Salesforce Administration role. We are a Software division with in a larger Consulting business where multiple Software products are sold. The position will be responsible for full lifecycle of Software selling operations from Price/Product to Revenue recognition with Sales cycle management, quoting, and forecast management in between. We have recently implemented Salesforce with a very good adoption.

This person will report to the VP of Software working closely with Sales, Finance, and Legal managing the sales cycle.

We are looking for a person who wants to "own" the processes and use Salesforce as the tool to improve efficiency and visibility. The person should have had experience in managing Software sales operations AND a strong Salesforce.com Administration/implementation background.

If interested please post a reply .....

LeadforceLeadforce

Marty,

i just completed a major engagement and the post sounds interesting My background is a perfect match,. I can be reached anytime at the number below;

Mike: 760.271.1199.

Thanks!