function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
TrafficAppTrafficApp 

Force.com developer needed - Amazon AWS Integration

I am seeking a developer that has experience integrating Force.com application with Amazon AWS, specifially, Simple Email Service and SImple Notification Service, possible some S3 stuff too.

Thanks

Chris

sathishjajulasathishjajula

Hi Chris,

If you are looking to work with offshore salesforce.com partner. Am sure we are the best fit.

Please respond me on sathish@appshark.com. we are very much interested to discuss with you.

Look forward to hear from you.

Have a good day.

Regards,

Sathish

sathish@appshark.com

(402) 218-1330 Ext. 102

SivaDevakiSivaDevaki

Hi Chris

We have experience in doing this and we are AWS parters too. Please contact us at info@mansasys.com to discuss this further.

Mansa Systems Team

ccuevasccuevas

TrafficApp,

The hours it will take to accomplish this depends what exactly you want from Salesforce and Amazon Web Services. For example, extracting Documents using Salesforce and keeping them in Amazon S3 and keeping a link in salesforce takes almost 15-20 hrs. When you say Email Service and Notification Service, we need to understand what exactly you are talking about and need to see whether Amazon has some Email and Notification API to access them.

Thanks,
Carmela 
ccuevas@ForceBrain.com
(800) 708-19790
Cloud Forward.ax1359Cloud Forward.ax1359

Hi Chris - we have built Salesforce integration to both AWS and MWS (amazon merchant web services), the customer logs images and videos in a custom object on Salesforce but the data resides in AWS.  We actually have a group building out a product for appexchange that stores data on AWS but can map to any object in Salesforce.

Give me a call or send an email I would love to discuss this opportunity with you.

Thanks.

Alan Marcus
Founder, Cloud Forward
alan@cloudforward.com
(415) 202-5221 | office
(415) 816-2146 | mobile