function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
TreskoTresko 

Salesforce - Switchvox CTI Integration

Hi,

We're looking to build out own Salesforce CTI adapter that connects our Digium Switchvox PBX to Salesforce. Switchvox is asterisk based, but has its own API. - http://developers.digium.com/switchvox/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

We are looking to do a complete integration for inbound and outbound calls.

Record all calls in Activity history or new custom object for Phone calls (to track calls not associated with salesforce records), with a link to the call recording stored on FTP. - Most people parse the xml files with recordings.

Need Full integration between Switchvox and salesforce
- Switchvox can trigger a post to salesforce on all calls, or at any other event, such as on call answer, on incoming call, on outgoing call, etc...

- In salesforce, need to track call statistics in relation to campaigns - each campaign uses a unique 800#, which is a field in campaigns as external ref ID
- Show activity history and reporting on calls by campaign, tracked separately via separate 800#’s - 800#’s for campaign can be stored in lead records and campaign records

Even if call isn’t answered, call should be logged as incomplete or missed, then trigger workflow rules to ensure these calls are followed up.

For all calls, log a link in call log record to call recording (download link from FTP server)

When calls are not answered by the sales team, they are forwarded to our answering service. the answering service then sends an email with call details. We need to have these emails accepted by salesforce, match up with the call record, then assigned and followed up via workflow & Assignment rules.

Let me know, thank you...

SivaDevakiSivaDevaki

We can help. Please contact us at info@mansasys.com

We have experice in cloud telephony and CTI adaptors.

http://www.mansasys.com/cloud-telephony

nanostuffsnanostuffs

We have a prominent client based in NY, USA from whom we developed entire call center operations through Salesforce.com. For them, we implemented CTI Adapter for integration with Five9 Virtual Call Center (http://www.five9.com/call-center-software/crm-integration.htm). We can surely help you with Switchvox as well, please email to nishant@nanostuffs.com if interested and I'll send you more details.

Salesforce SuperheroesSalesforce Superheroes

U.S. based Salesforce Superheroes can help.  Please contact us for a free, no commitment consultation at the information below or via our website at www.salesforcesuperheroes.com

Drew M. Cosentino
Director of Sales and Marketing
Salesforce Superhereoes

A Division of The Nerd Whisperers LLC
888.407.9578 x2
Email: drew.cosentino@thenerdwhisperers.com

ccuevasccuevas

Hi Treko,

We have been in business of implementing/integrating/developing salesforce.com and force.com since 2008, and we have plenty of references to provide with you from our enterprise (American Express, Kaplan, Ebay, MedAmerica, YMCA, UCSF, USF, etc) to small business (iCix, Limos.com, OnForce Solar, Sciton, Rena Lab, Tremor Vide, etc) clients. We are willing to fly out someone to Colorado for the design phase.

Let's schedule a time this week to discuss your requirements. Our firm is currently offering up to 30% off our rates this month only, so take advantage of this, if you can.

Regards,

Carmela Cuevas

ccuevas@ForceBrain.com

(415) 815-9996 l direct line

(800) 708-1790 l main line

Scott ChesterScott Chester
Any updates on this? Has anyone found a working solution by chance? I've reached out to a few of the companies that posted above and none of them that have returned my messages actually offer a solution.
JonTreskoJonTresko
We ended up going a different route back then. Since then, I've done a few more CTI implementations, including completely custom, when no adapter was present.

Iwork with CodeScience now, who specializes in this kind of thing, building apps for the app exchange. If you need some help or want to talk in more detail, give me a holler: jon.tresko aatt codescience.com
Chris WoodwardChris Woodward
Scott, this might be a bit late but have you found the solution to integrate Salesforce and Switchvox?

If not, I suggest that you check Tenfold. It is a CTI that can integrate Salesforce with Digium Switchvox.

Tenfold can capture all your customer interactions. Its features include automatic call logging, a call analytics dashboard, click-to-call, a caller ID (screen pop), and more.

You can learn more about it through this link:
https://www.tenfold.com/integrations/salesforce/digium-switchvox