function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
tojunialtotojunialto 

Looking for sf.com consultants/contractors

I am part of a large consultancy (top 5) and am working in our Analytics business, which we are brining to market with it's own brand identity.  We plan to offer salesforce.com Dashboards, Reporting & Analytics and are actively recruiting for both perm and contractors who have the requisite skills and experience with salesforce.com.  We have a significant off-shore facility where most of the work would be done but are looking for resources to lead projects and help sell projects in NA.

If there are other boards I should be posting this to, please let me know, as I don't have a great deal of experience navigating the salesforce.com community.

Thanks in advance.
Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Timesync0Timesync0
Sorry,

Realized I was logged in as the wrong person.. Please Contact me at the following:

David Inniss
President
San Diego CRM Consulting
david@sandiegocrm.com
(619)719-7389

All Answers

GeorgeTrommelenGeorgeTrommelen

tell me more...

George

tojunialtotojunialto
We are looking for individuals who can help us bring this service (CRM Dashboards, Reporting & Analytics) to market.  It is one of seven core offerings in our portfolio.  The intent is to go to organizations in our targeted verticals and not only provide the standard salesforce dashboards and reporting as an outsourced service (through our off-shore facilities) but also provide analytics that help them gain better leverage out of the our SFA investment and better data to make better decisions.

I don't want to get into too much detail here as to what those analytics may include, as it is proprieatry information and don't want it getting in the hands of our competitors who I'm sure monitor this site.

Ideally we're looking for people who have been responsible for salesforce dashboard and reporting, either wihtin a client environment or have provided that as a service as vendor/contractor/consultant.

If there's any other detail you want, please advise.

Thanks.
crmgolfercrmgolfer
tojunialto,

I would be interested in talking with you about any open salesforce.com positions with your company.
lmjohnsonlmjohnson
I would also be interested in talking to you about this opportunity. I have over 6 years experience as a Power User/Admin and am Salesforce certified. I can be contacted at sfdcadmin@hotmail.com for more information.
San Diego CRM.ax424San Diego CRM.ax424
I have personally worked on over 100 implementations and have a wealth of experience in all areas that you are describing. I would love to help out where I can. I am open to contracting opportunities.

Give me a call when you can.

David Inniss
San Diego CRM Consulting
Timesync0Timesync0
Sorry,

Realized I was logged in as the wrong person.. Please Contact me at the following:

David Inniss
President
San Diego CRM Consulting
david@sandiegocrm.com
(619)719-7389
This was selected as the best answer
Jason.CRMJason.CRM
Hello we are always looking for new projects to take on as freelance/contractors.  Please contact me at jason@shamrockcrm.com
HODHOD

Hello,

It appears you are set for now, however, if any future needs may arise, I am a former SFDC Account Executive and in 2007 launched Hire On-Demand. We specialize in staffing companies across the U.S. with experienced Salesforce professionals to include Admins and Developers.  We offer both permanent and contract placement.

If we may be of assistance, feel free to check out: www.HireOn-Demand.com

Best,

Kim

Kim Wallins

Principal

Hire On-Demand

www.HireOn-Demand.com

Message Edited by HOD on 03-17-2009 03:15 PM